Bottom bush warded. Enemy still invisible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anaxxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

In a recent game. I warded the bottom bush. I was very careful about how I warded it I put the ward right in middle of the bush and closer to the outer edge than the wall. My reason for being careful was because of a tourament game not too long ago. In that game, the bottom bush was warded, but the enemy jungler stood in such a spot in the bush that he could not be seen.

Despite all my precautions. I watched a Volibear run right into the bush I warded and dissapear. To make sure I was seeing things right. I face checked the bush. Sure enough the bear was there.

Lazarus Eternum

11-22-2012

Make sure your cursor is Green, this indicates that the ward you are placing is inside the bush and not next to it

GŁgnyr

11-23-2012

I have had this bug too... but in the long brushes, if you ward near one of the edges (well inside, green cursor etc) ppl can go invisible near the other end, maybe only in some spots, I thought it was the range of the sight of the ward but it may be related.