How do you get explorer ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrossBlades

10-08-2010

explorer ez looks awesome how do you get it?

Loougle

10-08-2010

You get characters by playing more and unlocking w/ IP. (In game points that you earn each time you play) or you can buy Riot points and unlock him w/ money.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

He's asking about the skin -.-

It's either an unreleased skin (sometimes we get these - they didn't finish the model, but they release the concept just to get people excited), or it's an award skin. I think it's an award skin, but I'm not sure. Award skins are skins that you get for entering or winning tournaments. CHampion Ryze is such an award skin (I think he was for the Twisted Treeline tournament, not 100% sure, but it was for the guys in the last rounds of a tournament)

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-08-2010

He will be released at an unannounced date in the future. Riot often puts teaser art into the client before actually releasing the skin. Every patch there are 3-4 new skins that appear in the client, but are not immediately for sale. You just have to wait until Riot announces it, no one knows when it will be. If you have any questions about skins check this thread, and if the skin is not listed there then no one knows when it will come out.

Edit: SomniumProxy - Champion Ryze was for anyone who won any tournament (list of tournaments here). Also any reason why you think its an award skin? I have not heard any rumors about that.

Leib Olmai

10-08-2010

The 2 post above me are misleading.

What riot are used to do is to release new skin each week or each two weeks. Everytime they realease the splash art before they release the skin to give a kind of Hype and make poeple interest. You'll be able to see explorer Ezreal implanted next week with the patch ^^.

Edit : Ninja'ed by colloquial. Tss =P

Loougle

10-08-2010

Ahhh cause I did a search for current skins and special skins (like tourney) skins and didn't say one yet.

BACKSTABUUU

Recruiter

10-08-2010

You wait until they add him to the store, then buy him with RP.

CrossBlades

10-09-2010

thanks, yea i know about award skins but i didnt think he was one. Iknow the coolest skin ever is a refferal award... medevil twitch! btw is there any other way ot get medevil twitch? (lol)

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossBlades View Post
thanks, yea i know about award skins but i didnt think he was one. Iknow the coolest skin ever is a refferal award... medevil twitch! btw is there any other way ot get medevil twitch? (lol)
Nope, but Gangster Twitch will be available soon