Safe Mid Picks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReigningLegend

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
This is the same guy who is justifying AP Soraka as being a "good pick." I've given him the nickname Salty, to take what he says with a "grain of salt."
are u retarded? when did i ever say anything about ap soraka? and if i did why dont u quote that instead of what i actually said lmao get ur facts straight before u say something stupid and make yourself look even more dumb

jetpotion

04-06-2013

Actually safe pick in season 3 is long range with utility.Such lux and orianna are the safest possiple picks because they can harass hard against ad casters and has large enough range to beat the enemy mid from farming.

jagrosh

04-06-2013

AP Yi is actually a relatively safe pick; he can farm from afar, and has plenty of heal. His only issues are mana usage and pushing too far (He hates stuns too). Also, I've found AP Kog Maw to be a safe pick because of his ridiculous range (although he has mana issues as well). AP Soraka does have infinite harass though because the silence has no cost.

Lux currently is considered one of the safer picks for her range, and I agree, but when someone picks Lux I go AP Yi because it destroys her!

Rosy

04-06-2013

I know Ori doesn't have a real counter. Akali is a safe pick. Morgana (although they've nerfed her so much I haven't seen a morgana mid in months), ryze is pretty safe, AP nid.

ChiSqrd

04-06-2013

I would be easier for me to come up with champions that are not safe. Safe ones would have to include Anivia, Orianna, Ryze, Lux, and some others I can't think of right away. Mids that are not safe would be ones that rely on their ult to be effective since a good player can punish them before they reach level 6. Melee AP mids are also generally not safe since they can also be punished early since they will need to get close to last hit. Twisted Fate can also be not safe until you have enough experience with him and can get those gold cards instantly if someone like Diana jumps on you. I will first pick TF or even play him against champs like Fizz since I know how to deal with the, with TF.

FreljordsFinest

04-06-2013

I gotta say Galio is probably one of the safest mids out there, he is quite tanky, he can slow attackers and speed himself up so he can get under tower quicker.

His shield gives him amazing sustain. If you want to laugh, max out ur shield first and buy a Spirit Visage and laugh as the enemy ahri ends up healing you more than she damages you.

Dotayy

04-07-2013

RYZE! you cant go wrong with ryze

MQ2000

04-07-2013

Lux is usually quite a safe pick, even if she loses lane her utility is still there.

MehPablo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2013

Morgana is a really good champion
Along with champs like Anivia, Oriana and kennen etc,
I find lux is hard to counter if played well too

The Magical Doge

04-07-2013

Xerath is a pretty solid mid, he's just sorta difficult to play.

Only real counter is Nid since your W locks you down :s