Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good warding guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man

11-22-2012

I'm looking to get better at supporting for when I can't play mid/top but I really suck at warding lol. Just wondering if someone has a link to a good warding guide

Alucard Vanguard

11-22-2012

I suggest warding the tri-bush for when you are on enemy team if you are at or past your mid. If you are behind your middle of lane often you can just ward at dragon or closed enemy bush if they have an aggressive support. Against any jungler with stealth like eve shaco or twitch vision ward the bush at the edge of the river/lane. On blue side same rules apply but you are usually allowed to ward near dragon all the time unless their jungler has something to jump over walls like lee sin or shaco. On blue side you are more likely to get in-lane ganked IMO since its a lot easier to get see on wards as a purple jungler so keep enemy back bush warded when you are about to push up your lane or it is pushing, at least if they have an aggressive support you should always have that warded.. Long as you call mid MIAs you shouldnt need to ward river often as purple team.

Oseoros

11-22-2012

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gameguide/1271-warding.xhtml

try this one. otherwise, googling "lol warding guides" will get you a good general idea.