Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rose, the Blossoming Warrior

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aerosu

11-23-2012

Thank you very much! Mmm yeah the title could be changed. I like the blossoming part though

Aerosu

11-25-2012

Bump bump - lets get this recognised!

Aerosu

11-27-2012

bumpity bump bump

Kilar

11-27-2012

I think this champion has a really cool kit nice job and just a friendly bump

Aerosu

11-29-2012

Thanks a lot

Aerosu

12-02-2012

bump bump

Aerosu

12-02-2012

bumpp

Aerosu

12-03-2012

bumity bump bump ;D

Metal Capo

12-04-2012

This champion has a nice of badassery and I do like the portrayal of that theme in the video. (That's some fancy animation there) A good lore, so TF doesn't just have Graves to deal with :P.

Passive may not be as bad if Riot thinks about having another dodge exclusive champion other than Jax with his Counter-Strike active. Just keep in mind that they do not favor in chance.

Q is pretty good so far, low base damage and high scale for late game.

W is a good concept for a skillshot.

E in my opinion is kinda bland, just another active that increases overall DPS, maybe you could add an effect besides bonus attack damage or a bit of attack speed that increases the attack range of her autoattacks (since you said her scythe gets bigger) and maybe even increase the range of her other abilities, but your choice. (would be interesting)

Her ultimate sounds pretty nice, I assume the army of razor rose petals are trails she leaves behind in her ultimate or actual minions?

Otherwise a pretty nice concept, the roster could use a female champion who isn't as sexualized as most female ones but an actual badss.

If you wish, leave a comment or a small review on my concept
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2189929

Aerosu

12-05-2012

Thank you very much for commenting!
So yes overall that's what I thought about the passive as well. Since its only Jax who actually has a similar passive, it would be interesting to see some sort of counterpart to it (another character I mean).
The E was pretty blunt actually, I guess it would be more interesting to change it a little. The range idea i think is good since i did mention that the scythe gets bigger. So many champions have a similar ability for E so i guess its best to change it a little as well.
The ultimate took me quite long to devise but it worked out i guess. The rose petals is just a trail that she leaves, yes. It is not something that can be controlled e.g. like a minion.
I agree with you there about female champions who isn't as sexualised as the others haha, there are just so many of that already, not enough, younger badass champs.