worlds worst team comp.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narvuntien

11-22-2012

Waiting 20 min for surrender is quicker than waiting 30 min for dodge.

I picked Karma to support AP Kog, with smitless Shaco jungle talon and Fiora.. yay no CC team for the lose.

My pick could not of fixed that (leona or lulu if I was serious) I did have zyra until the last second.. who is probably a better support than Karma.

argh so negative that game.. but I think it was justified.. I didn't really want to play a game with people that have no concept of teamcomp or why smite is important or call me noob becaues I told him smite is important.

Hieronymus Bosch

11-22-2012

better than picking vayne and having your team go yi jungle, fiora top and talon mid

IS104fff2b3ed810a7a4daa

11-22-2012

skarner jungle ww top malz mid is the worlds worst team comp
bot lane is irrelevant

Narvuntien

11-22-2012

seriously sometimes I just get fed up with idiots.. I am very paitent most of the time.

Feeders don't bother me at all, but people just taking advantage of kindness and willingness to switch to help the team by being stubbon with a doomed teamcomp.

I told them our teamcomp had about 80% chance of losing and that I needed more than just me to change just ignored me.

macsauce

11-22-2012

I love playing wierd team comps. Don't be a sheep.

Joebuscus

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hieronymus Bosch View Post
better than picking vayne and having your team go yi jungle, fiora top and talon mid
Enemy team proceeds to buy at least all of the Frozen Hearts and has a wonderful day.