Elise top is op, srsly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hierarch DF

11-22-2012

She is like "Jayce+Nidalee+Morg+Garen" with a vlad's trollpool v2.0

Her Q deals dmg. based on max health and it has 650 cast range in human form, which is soooooooooooooooo f***ing long as a non-skillshot. (consider the range of teemo's blinding dart, swain's torment and vlad's Q, and then you will understand how op it is)
not to mention it's also a non-ultimate version of garen's ult with a free gap closer in spider form

Her W is a slow version of Jayce's Q in human form. It's not too easy to land but it's 100% a good poke skill becuz of its dmg. and range (950).

Her E....holy f*** is even more broken: it STUNS the enemy who gets hit by it within 1075 range for 1.5 secs. (at least u can cast spells after getting caught by Morg's binding while u can't do **** after getting hit by Elise's E)
and in her spider form, this spell equals an upgraded version of Vlad's trollpool. You can instantly close gaps and it doesn't cost HP. When you want to hunt ppl down, use it to leap on them. When u get ganked under ur own tower, use it and u troll everyone who dares to dive u.
and it only requires 1 skill point early on.

Her R is a combination of Jayce and Nidalee: You can use it at lvl 1 and you don't have to worry about mana issue when u are in melee (spider) form.

Feel free to laugh at me cuz I just got raped as Vlad by an Elise top.
But I can't do s*** when she deals dmg. based on my max health and my best spell (trollpool) gets completely outclassed by her E.
(I also laned against Elise as Singed yesterday. and it was painful as well)

GJ Elise players
DOWNVOTE ME HARDER, MAYBE IT WILL HURT

Dyloslawer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

edit wups my bad

Felaedor

11-22-2012

Laned against her twice.

OP as ****.

I'm sorry...what were you saying again?

Hierarch DF

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felaedor View Post
Laned against her twice.

OP as ****.

I'm sorry...what were you saying again?
trust me, malphite, jax and olaf will be s*** on by elise top as well

indioBR

11-22-2012

I guess u found the champs that Elise counters: singed,vlad , champs with high hp pool and sustain

Kat Commander

11-22-2012

Yeah, she's pretty strong top.. But I'm not sure if she's stronger then say... Yorick or Jayce. Both of which are much better in teamfights then her.

She's also a little more balanced when you consider that she cannot carry late game.

Hierarch DF

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by indioBR View Post
I guess u found the champs that Elise counters: singed,vlad , champs with high hp pool and sustain
no, i mean, just consider the kit of her spells: both poke and burst from her Q, more poke from her W, cc+escape+gap closer from E and a combination of Jayce's and Nidalee's R

if u still think she's not op at top

Atheology

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by indioBR View Post
^

Play something else against her.

Wanda Sykes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Downvoted people like you need to stop cluttering the GD with all this "OP" useless ****.

Xtractor

11-22-2012

Quote:
Her E....holy f*** is even more broken: it STUNS the enemy who gets hit by it within 1075 range for 1.5 secs. (at least u can cast spells after getting caught by Morg's binding while u can't do **** after getting hit by Elise's E)
1.5 sec no damage stun vs a 3 sec snare that is also one of morgs main damage nukes, and morg's travels fasters.