Quigley-The Earth Mover

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

11-22-2012

Reason for making Quigley?
a.) Because we have no champion with Q
b.) i am on a roll of making champion ideas
c.) I don't have a c yet...

Quigley-Defender of Below
Role: Jungler

Lore/Backstory: Skarner was just the beginning, he and his kind had been buried deep within the earth to protect themselves. Although they weren't the only ones the scar is home to more it seems.

When I was scouting out the scar I was shocked to see tiny little pathways woven down into the ground. On one venture I was unfortunate enough as to suffer a fall in a sinkhole created by this underground web lying just inches beneath the surface.
I lost a great majority of my supplies that day but was able to salvage three of those delicate lifesavers of mine...

Anyways it was that day I met Quigley. Quigley told me in a very deep raspy voice one forged from years of hard work in dusty conditions. He said to me, "These abovedwellers who tread so heavily above our homes have ruined years of work and preperation. In one day the entire ground beneath us has been shifted. I am alone now the last of my kind. To who do I owe the honor of revenge?"

Quickly it came to my attention that everything that had happened in Kalamanda was not worth it, that the war between Demacia and Noxus, and even the League interference had caused greater pains to this land than we had imagined. "That would be all of our faults, everyone involved in the League of Legends."

"Well run yordle and tell all the other members, Quigley is coming, that I'm coming and I'm bringing hell with me!"

I ran, moving quickly away from Quigly and as I did I heard him shouting yet agian, "Hell's coming with me!" I know not what he means but I fear for the other champions.

-Teemo, Swift Scout

Italic too be changed due to its a quote from tombstone and I should probably change that but i thought it was funny at the time.

Abilities:
Passive: Quigley does 42 bonus true damage (+ 2 per level +.6 ad) to minions per every 3 attacks. Quigleys attacks on champions increase his attack speed by 1% stacking up to 5 times lasting for 3 secs unless refreshed.

Q. Devour: 50/55/60/65/70 mana, 8,7,6,5,4 sec cooldown
Quigley quickley takes bites out of all minions in close to him that are directly in front of him at up to a 90 degree angle and a range of 100* dealing 80/90/100/110/120 (+.8 ad) and heal him for 40/50/60/70/80 (+1.0 ap)

W. Tunnel 60/70/80/90/100 mana 20/19/18/17/16 sec cooldown
Quigley quickly tunnels underground to target location becoming untargetable for 2 secs.

E. Mudslinger 65/70/85/90/95 mana, 16,15,14,13,12 sec cooldown
Quigley hurls a chunk of earth at target location Range 900. Enemys hit by Mudslinger are slowed by 20/25/30/35/40% for 3 secs and take 5% increased damage from Quigley during that duration.

R. Pitfall 100/110/120 mana, 100,90,80 sec cooldown
Quigley summons his strength and creates a pitfall at target location. Upon activation all enemies who are in the pitfall radius are instantly snared for 2 secs. Range 450

Fierce Summoner

11-22-2012

i didn't get it when you said a.) Because we have no champion with Q.
The champion needs a better title. like The Earth Menace,The Earth King,Rise of the Earth etc.

subliminal bacon

11-22-2012

His name starts with a Q. Quigley
Sounds like a good jungler

joe42

11-22-2012

anouther sucky champ ............................. you suck

Moby the White

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe42 View Post
anouther sucky champ ............................. you suck
Another*

first draft please suck it

kk thankx bai

Moby the White

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Summoner View Post
i didn't get it when you said a.) Because we have no champion with Q.
The champion needs a better title. like The Earth Menace,The Earth King,Rise of the Earth etc.
no champion's name starts with a Q

I do agree his name is rather generic...its almost as if...Shyvana the half-dragon...Wow yep...I see what you mean I should be more original...making changes now

Moby the White

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arborias View Post
His name starts with a Q. Quigley
Sounds like a good jungler
he is supposed to be a jungler lol sorry i didn't have time to work those details in first draft still work in progress.

Moby the White

11-24-2012

may scrap this project and retry

Moby the White

12-18-2012

bump oh look

UF Reapingz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I like the idea of another champion from the crystal scar - but maybe you should consider making a champion from a rival crystal scar/obsidian or some evil crystal scar people - and don't just make it for the Q in the name.