Highest difficulty, highest reward champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

11-21-2012

Which champion, in your opinion, is the most difficult to play but who is the scariest to face when played to their fullest potential?

Best Kitten NA

11-21-2012

i think as an ap mid i HATE to be against a good karthus or orianna.

Valinor

11-22-2012

Twitch. He scales so well, but it's difficult to find a niche for him during mid game.

stunash

Recruiter

11-22-2012

anivia imo

biocheeze

11-22-2012

urgot or atleast befor the nerfs

Best Furry NA

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunash View Post
anivia imo
No, I used to main Anivia and she was difficult, with an increasing skill cap that went into eternity-- meaning that you could almost never truly be a "master" of her. You could also build her tanky, glass cannon, and everything in between, meaning you had to know her well for the situation. But she's definitely not the hardest.

I'm going to say Syndra.

She is -the- definition of high risk, high reward. Frail, hard to reliably escape ganks.... But with amazing burst. Sure LB and Veigar and others have that burst, but she can still harass well and follow up after. In team fights she can either (depending on the fight) nuke someone 100-0 and then use an AoE stun (ulti+E), or just AoE stun more reliably.

Many are afraid to play her due to how frail she is and how much of "jungle bait" she is. But if you can truly master her? People will cry in pain. Also, people complain that Katarina is OP? Syndra counters her. Her E can either stun her ulti if prepared, or if not just push her away. There's other ways too.

Syndra has a massive skill cap, is a huge risk to a team, but offers a gigantic reward.

Joe Krake

11-22-2012

Nobody is saying Karma? It's pretty much her entire deal.

BSHMFWFM

11-22-2012

veigar

Murdock328

11-22-2012

talon.
a fed talon jumps on whoever he hates most and blows them up, then his AoE maims the rest of their team.
But a non-fed or just farmed talon's entire combo will bounce off of the most moderate amount of armor [base armor on a lot of champs if you don't have Apen reds]
and then be completely worthless.

EpicMartin3000

11-22-2012

Karma is pretty OP if u know how to use her, so far beat everything but Diana mid