Red- big game huntress

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

11-21-2012

Kinda really proud of this one spent a lot more time on it than some of my others :S
Feel free to comment

Quote:
Why did I make Red?
So in attempt to make a champion that satisfies a request for a woman who is empowered but not overly sexualized im making Red.
A girl who is able to overtake a wolf make it her pet and go on a hunting expedition tracking down a certain lumberjack who has stained her granny's woods with blood for too long.
Quote:
Description:
Red-The Rogue Hunter
Role: Ranged adc
Physical Appearance: Red hooded cloak of crimson shade, either really dark black hair with highlights of bright blonde, blue eyes. Mid teens approximately 16-19, 5'8".
Attire: Afformentioned Red cloak, brown leather hide vest, chain mail, archery gloves, black hiking boots, large quiver color may vary subject to change*, black short sleeved shirt frayed at the ends of the sleeves, brown/blue jeans. (i'm not a fashion wizard so i'm not sure if it actually looks good outside of my head :S)

Wolf Description (Grey): varies with skin optionally black, grey, or white.
Name:  red.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  27.7 KB

Quote:
Lore:
The tracks were still fresh around her house, clearly sign of wolf-print. The house hadn't been lived in for years-handed down from mother to daughter and finally now to Red the second generation of female hunters. Red followed the prints into the forest only to stumble upon a wolf helplessly caught in a snare someone had set earlier. She slowly approached the wolf, knife in hand ready to strike down the predator removing its life by removing its head. As Red slowly approached the creature her foot accidently snapped a twig releasing a crunch that alerted the beast to her stealthy approach. The wolf turned his head, eyes big and full of pain, a low whimper loosed from his mouth. Cautiously Red approached from the side and worked her way to the front of the beast. Red saw the fear flashing in the wolf's eyes, she quickly realized it was but a helpless scared pup. From her pack she took out a piece of meat and offered it to the wolf, upon smelling it and her the wolf deemed the meat acceptable and "wolfed" it down. She gazed down at the trap that held the wolf at bay and realized the trap belonged to the 'huntsman', a lumberjack who poached these woods for years and years. She looked back into the wolf's eyes and said, "If I release you, would you come with me so we can hunt down the man who has been hurting the animals of this forest?" Her cheeks turning red from the cold did not hide the embarassment as she realized that wolves don't understand humans, she turned to the side discouraged, when suddenly the wolf nudged her and whispered, "yes" almost as if in her mind. She quickly turned to face the wolf and asked the obvious, "Did you just...talk? In my head?" she asked cautiously aware of how crazy she might have seemed if someone were to have come upon her. A feint whisper tickled her mind yet again, "Why of course my dear, the better to communicate to you with." Red looked at her newfound companion-a wolf she named Grey-grabbed her bow and then said, "Alright then, to the League of Legends, where the lumberjack is...and where the lumberjack will fall!" and to this the wolf howled in delight.
Quote:
Stats:
Range 500
Health 425 (+70 per level bonus)
MS: 315
health regen:1.10 (.18 per level) 3.36 @18
Mana regen: .88 (.08 per level) 1.816 @ 18
AD: 54.5 (+3) 108.5@18
MR: 18 (+1) 36
ARM: 20 (+3) 56
AS: .67 (+3.4%) roughly 1.10

Wolf Stats:
Wolf's individual stats level up with each rank in Wolf Pact
Range: 25-50 units*
Health: 200/350/500/650/700*
AD: 40/50/60/70/80*
MS: Equal to Red's
ARM:20 (+1)
MR: 20 (+1)
AS: .35 (+.02)
Energy: 100
Energy Regen: 2 energy per 1 sec
Quote:

Abilities:

Attachment 569451
Passive: Hunter's Mark: Upon hitting an enemy with auto attacks Red will place a stack of Hunter's Mark on the enemy, attacks on new enemies resets the stacks of Hunter's Mark. At 5 stacks of Hunter's Mark the enemy will receive a visible red arrow above them showing that they are affected by "The Hunter's Mark". Enemies affected by "The Hunter's Mark" will activate Red's passives. Red's abilities gain specific bonuses when Mark of the Hunter is applied to the enemy. Activating certain abilities consume the Mark of the Hunter as well.

Attachment 569450
Q. Endless Quiver:
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14/12 sec
Range: 500/550/600/650/700

Passive: Enemies affected by The Hunter's Mark take 42 additional damage ( +.5 AD) on Red's next attack and Red gains bonus attack speed for each level of Endless Quiver by 1%. Attacks dealt against enemies who are affected by Hunter's Mark restore Red's Mana by 1% of the amount missing.
Active: Red fires an arrow at a long range that flies through enemies in a skill-shot line nuke dealing damage: 80/120/160/200/240 (+.75 ad) . The last enemy it strikes receives two additional stacks of Hunter's Mark, if they have or gain the Hunter's Mark they take 15/20/25/30/35 additional damage per stack applied (e.g. if the enemy has 4 stacks and receives two more they take only 1 instance of the additional damage if they have 5 they take 2 instances possibly to be changed).

W. Better to catch you!:
Cost: 80/85/90/95/100 mana
Cooldown: 20,19,18,17,16 sec
Range 800

Description: Red chooses and places a trap (similar to yordle snack trap merged with pick a card) on the ground at target location after picking via roulette system. Grants vision upon placement for brief moment. Traps cannot be triggered by minions.
Active: Enemies will be visible to Red after triggering Red's Trap for 3 secs. Enemies affected by Hunter's Mark will stay visible for 5 secs. Only one trap can be active at a time. Traps last for 1 minute. After a trap is triggered, no other trap can be cast for 10,9,8,7,6 secs.

Attachment 569447
Blue trap: Bear Trap-freezes a single enemy, and consumes all stacks of Hunter's Mark
freezes for: 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 secs, additional damage to enemy by Red or her allies will unfreeze them. Enemies take 5% additional damage after unfreezing for 3 secs.

Attachment 569446
White trap: Rabbit Trap-releases an icy mist in a circle 500pi slowing any enemy in the region, and consumes all stacks of Hunter's Mark.
slows for: 6/7/8/9/10% for 3 secs and take 5% additional damage while slowed

Attachment 569445
Orange trap: Fox Trap-hurts a single enemy over time, and consumes all stacks of Hunter's Mark
damage: 50/55/60/65/70 physical damage (+.2 AD) over 3 secs and take 5% additional damage while bleeding

Attachment 569448
E. Wolf Pact:
Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana/50 Energy,
Cooldown: 22/20/18/16/14 sec

Passive: As long as Red has Hunter's Mark active on an enemy Grey will attack that enemy. Also Red gains additional stats for each level placed into Wolf Pact Stats received are bonuses to +1.5 Armor/Magic Resist, +1 AD, +1% Crit as. These bonuses occur as long as Grey is alive. (Grey can be killed and if he dies, Red can summon him by using Wolf Pact again putting it on cooldown for the duration)
Active: 80/90/100/110/120 mana Summons Grey and places Wolf Pact on cooldown for 24/22/20/18/16 secs (just a note Grey automatically attacks turrets that Red is attacking)
Active: Grey spends 50 Energy to rush the enemy target affected by Hunter's Mark and lunges at their throat dealing 60/70/80/90/100 silencing them consuming Hunter's Mark. If enemy is re-afflicted with Hunter's Mark in the next 3 seconds they are slowed for a brief duration of 2 seconds for 1%/2%/3%4%/5%.

Attachment 569449
R. Better to see you!:
Cost: 80/90/100 mana,
Cooldown: 50/40/30 second
Passive: Red gains increased vision of 100 units per level of Better to See you. As long as she has stacks of Hunter's Mark on any enemy champion Red can see all enemies in this range affected by Hunter's mark or her bleed regardless of stealth or brush.
Active: Red gains 30% attack speed and her attacks on enemies affected by Hunter's Mark receive a bleed that deals 30/40/50 damage per second for 10 secs. Enemies that receive "The Hunter's Mark" take an additional 10%/15%/20% damage from all sources. If Red uses Wolf Pact on an enemy that has this bleed on them the Wolf will rush to that enemy stun it for 2 secs and deal 90/95/100 true damage. If the enemy is at 15% health or less during this 10 sec span Red will be able to activate Better to see you! again. If she does Red fires an arrow at her target dealing 150/200/250 true damage to the target with her bow.
Quote:
Champion quotes:
Upon pick: This basket is full of surprises...
Joke: Over the river! And through the woods! To the nexus we go! Wait...that's not right...
Taunt: I'll chop you up and see what's in your belly!
Taunt: Better to kill you with...
Joke 2: Maybe I should leave a trail of breadcrumbs...nah they'll just get eaten.
Walking: On my way granny!
Walking 2: That song makes it sound so easy...
Attacking: Let me axe you a question! Get it "Axe" you!? ( kind of a joke )
Standing/afk: The huntsman will fall!
* may edit Also the image below does not belong to me i claim no ownership of it whatsoever

Moby the White

11-21-2012

bump for first draft completion

Moby the White

11-21-2012

edit bump

Moby the White

11-22-2012

reconsidering title

Moby the White

11-24-2012

tidying up a bit :S

Moby the White

11-24-2012

like this better still a work in progress though

Moby the White

11-24-2012

added a mana farm to her Q's passive

Moby the White

11-24-2012

changed wolf's name from wolf to Grey seems appropriate :S

Moby the White

11-25-2012

updated some of the tooltips for better clarification

Moby the White

11-25-2012

wish i wasnt the only comments :S

12345 ... 6