Duncan-Bandalore Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

11-21-2012

PLEASE
FEEL FREE
TO COMMENT

Quote:
Background Info:

Bandalore-weaponized form of the yo-yo
Butterfly-type of yo-yo
bumblebee reference- brand of yo-yo that buzzed when you made it sleep

Trying to make this as unique as possible, I originally had this idea to make a champion based on Ness from Earthbound at least in the sense of a boy who uses yo-yo's.

inb4 copyright infringement
I don't know if the fact that his name is Duncan would be infringement but it is meant as a parody on Duncan yo-yo's.

inb4 you stole this from so and so...
I looked at the history of player concepts to see if anyone made a yo-yo master previously and I saw that other people have. My idea is my own if at any point something in my idea has been mentioned before please allow me to research that and make slight adjustments but all ideas on this page have been created solely by me and are completely original to the character itself. However the concept of utilizing a yo-yo may not be original since it has been around since the 1800's.
Quote:
Description
Role: Ranged Ad Carry
Physical Appearance: young kid roughly 10-12 years old, red baseball hat, black hair, can be seen carrying at least 2 yo-yo's in his hands, wears black hoodie with a picture of a bumblebee on the back really big center, and on the front has a smaller bumblebee logo
Quote:
Intro:
"Wait...do you hear that?"
"Hear what?"
"The sound of a bumblebee?"
"Seriously I thinking you are losing it..."
"No listen!"
"You know what I do hear something!"
*bzzzzzzzzz*
*TWACK **TWACK*
"Hngh...Who...who are you...?"
"My name's Duncan...And I'm here to get my town back from the league..."

Lore:
Duncan was always a fan of the yo-yo, he spent countless hours perfecting tricks to impress his family and friends. He was far too young to remember the rune wars, his home was a peaceful home in a peaceful country at the time. That was of course until the Noxians and Demacians arrived and brought their dispute to his doorstep. His home was Kalamanda, and when the city-states began excavating near Kalamanda and found valuable resources it only resorted in conflict. During this conflict Duncan began using his yo-yo's as a weapon to fight of raiders and defend his family. His mastery of tricks soon developed into a mastery of skill backed by an arsenal of butterfly style yo-yo's that buzzed like a bee as they zipped through the air towards the enemy. Of course there was only so much Duncan could do to save his village, soon enough things escalated to the point that the League had to step in. At the time the League did what it could to save Kalamanda by placing it into a time-stasis preventing total destruction. Unfortunately the land was no longer inhabitable after this, so the league turned it into the next field of justice. But what of the villagers, where were they to go, how could they replace everything they had lost? They couldn't it was up to them to reclaim what land they could.

So that young boy set out to join the league using his mastery of his yo-yo's as a weapon. All in the hope that he could possibly find a way to restore his village, and if not take vengence on those who caused so much destruction upon his land. Fortunately for him that was anyone involved with the league.

"I've got revenge in the palms of my hands"- Duncan
Quote:
Stats:
hp: 425 (+82)
hp regen: 1.12 (.12 per level) 3.25 @18 roughly
range: 450
ad: 48.5 (+3)
armor: 16 (+4)
mr: 32 (+1)
ms: 310
as: 0.679 3.3% p/lvl roughly 1.07@18
Quote:
Abilities:

Quote:
Attachment 573554
Passive: Sleeper- Duncan's abilities gain bonus damage and distance the longer Duncan let's them charge. +5 magic damage per second charged, +20 range per sec. Duncan can still move while charging. Mark of the Butterfly: Enemies with 5 stacks of Mark of the Butterfly are immediately slowed upon the fifth mark for 2 secs, if enemies are caught in Around the world and receive their fifth mark they are immediately stunned for 2 secs
Quote:
Attachment 573558
Q. Walk the Dog- 10/9/8/7/6 sec cooldown. Range: 500
Duncan tosses his yo-yo down and is able to charge it up to 5 secs, upon casting it again his yo-yo strikes through units knocking them slightly back dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+.75 ad) physical damage. Duncan gains 1% bonus movement speed and 2% attack speed for every level up of Walk the Dog
Quote:
Attachment 573556
W. Cradle- 20/19/18/17/16 sec cooldown. Range: 800
Duncan swings his yo-yo back and forth in a pendulum charging the spell for up to 5 secs and then tosses it out in front of him dealing 30/40/50/60/70 (+.5 AD) Then upon activating it again Duncan can pull himself to that position dealing 30/40/50/60/70 (+.5 AP) magic damage. (Hidden possible Passive: Duncan has a 1% chance of silencing enemies in the area around him for 2 secs not necessary)
Quote:
Attachment 573553
E. Double Loop-18/16/14/12/10 sec cooldown. Range: 450. Duration: 6 secs
Passive- Duncan's auto-attacks lower his cooldowns while Double Loop is on cooldown by 1/2/3/4/5% per hit
Active- Duncan's Auto attacks gain +11/12/13/14/15% atk speed and deal 20 magic damage per hit and apply mark of the butterfly to enemy champions.
Quote:
Attachment 573552
R. Around the World-100/80/60 sec cooldown. Range: 1000
Duncan charges up his yo-yo's for up to 5 secs and then lashes out at nearby enemies by tossing his yo-yo's in a straight line dealing 75/125/175 (+ .4 ad). The Yo-yo's then circle upwards coming behind Duncan. They then lash directly out in front of him again in a straight line dealing 75/125/175 (+ .4 ad) before finally returning to Duncan, striking enemies yet again for 75/125/175 (+.4 ad) Enemies struck by around the world receive an additional mark of the butterfly and are dealt 75/125/175 magic damage (+ .5 ap) if stunned. Leveling up Around the World allows Cradle to reset upon kill/assist.
Quote:
Champion quotes:
Upon Champion Select: "Wound up and ready to go!"
Joke: "You are getting sleepy...very very sleepy"
Joke 2: "Just a second I'm knot ready, get it? Knot ready?!"
Taunt: "I'm just toying with you...for now"
Taunt 2: "zzzzzzz..."
Walking: "Let's roll!" "Come! Come! Yo-Yo!"
Recall: "Time to unwind"
Death: "My strings unraveled*"
duncan is currently manaless yes i know...ill change if i need to..

Moby the White

11-21-2012

lore is a work in progress as so are abilities this is the first draft :S

Moby the White

11-21-2012

lore updated to actually explain a little about why yo-yo's still needs work

ChrispyCaspa

11-21-2012

Very interesting concept, I'd definitely like to see it more polished. however, I don't see anywhere in your original post that explains mark of the butterfly...?

Moby the White

11-21-2012

butterfly is a type of yo-yo XD

Moby the White

11-21-2012

currently working on ranges right now its a work in progress i wanted to publish it before i changed shifts :S

Moby the White

11-21-2012

bump for commenting justice :S

Moby the White

11-24-2012

editted passive to include description of butterfly

Moby the White

11-25-2012

bump

Moby the White

11-25-2012

made revisions and altered for better organization