Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is the game just lagging like hell atm or is Swain just really unresponsive now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

Recruiter

11-21-2012

The game I played is literally 1 minute before making this thread.

I've played Swain for quite a while but today playing, I notice that his spells have been REALLY unresponsive. Normally I can easily chain his Q+E+R combo and land a W when I need it.

But today I find that I'm always missing a spell or two. Or sometimes when I press R, Swain doesn't transform till 1.5 second later, and the worst part is turning off that form with precise timing to not eat too much mana only to see him take so long to revert to normal. And no, they were NOT on cooldown, I checked.

I checked my computer and there was nothing on, and I played not too long ago so I know it's not usual. And I played other games before with a different champion, but it's only with Swain that this is happening for me.

Is the game lagging or is there a bug causing Swain to suddenly be incredibly unresponsive?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

Recruiter

11-23-2012

bump!