Give a Starter Pack to a New Summoner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MCC1234

12-09-2012

imma look it up in walmart too

KillerNoName

12-10-2012

Looks tempting to get for a smurf account I might want to make after the name sweeps. It's actually a really good deal, and I'm not talking about if you were to buy the champs with RP because obviously you wouldn't, 2.25k IP, 5 champs you can play with instantly along with the freebies, and if you have no life, you can grind to level 30 in that week. You can use all the IP saved to fill up a rune page for one role. The skin is meh, but it's there. At the very least, it's a very FAIR deal, and a cheap gift Give the gift of playing with flamers and trollers for the holidays.

MidgetMandy

12-10-2012

I can't find this at either Walmart or Gamestop..

Kruith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Not a bad pack, good for a beginner. Good choice of characters.

HaTeLeSS Gp

12-12-2012

how to have free riot points pls PM me!

Scarlet Fever

12-15-2012

I don't know how I convinced myself this was a good deal, lol. Think maybe it was for the 7 day xp boost on a smurf I was going to start to get to level 30 asap. However, when I finally went to the store, hesitating to spend 5 bucks, yes, I'm a cheap ass, I realized it really wasn't worth it, lol. Doing some horrible rough math, the 5 champs is about 1/3 of 6.3k, and third tier of champs cost 975 RP, and you get 1.4k RP for 10 bucks. The IP boost would just encourage me to play for 24 hours, and ignoring xp boost which you will get to level 30 at some point, the yi skin is meh, not getting much for 5 bucks. Think it's slightly worse than twice as expensive as it's worth for the champs package if you calculate the IP, plus sleep deprivation.

Golf Chang

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm One View Post
A decent idea, but that Assassin Master Yi skin is a horrible add-on. It does nothing to help them. And I doubt they'd like to know once they get to know the game, that that skin is horrible, as just a black re-color of an already old champion model for a skin priced at the lowest possible amount.

Also, this is ANYTHING but Legendary. Tell me how a "start-up" bundle can be put into the same non-contrasting sentence as "legendary". A horrible title that only shows deception to what you are actually giving people. This is definitely going down as a negative note on what I think of Riot (as a company) when I say that word to someone. The steadily higher prices of everything (as a standard) don't help either. These events don't just add up, they multiply. Tread lightly Riot, you're walking a fine delicate line here.
Well said 10/10

Leonais

01-02-2013

I would get it only for the boosts

Glory4God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

sell it on amazon digitally!!! so my friends i get playin, i could just read them a code from my computer over phone/skype! convenience will sell

youruglymomma

07-31-2013

Do the boosts start when you input the code or can you choose when to use them?