Give a Starter Pack to a New Summoner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OzAvatar

11-22-2012

I like it!

Kakuna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Riot, why would you trick me into thinking that i could get re-gifted amumu?

da beast777

11-22-2012

You know you don't have to buy the package right? Its a great starter pack to get people playing new champs instead of just the free champs.Lets do the math.
260 (x5)
+390
=2500
GUYS! This deal is worth 2500rp. that is about $20.
Lets not get mad before we look at how much it is actually worth.
I think it is a great idea for the holidays.

Saiko

11-22-2012

This is a good way to introduce your friends into the game, it doesn't need to be awesome but it's pleasant. What is wrong with all of you?

Amaroq

11-22-2012

I wonder if the hate people give RIOT for these things offends them.

Freedom Bear

11-22-2012

What's with rewarding the newer players and forgetting your older fan base. . . instead of a black friday sale for the people who love your game, you try to get a new player base when chances are if your buying a friend this package why hasn't he or she been playing already chances are if they weren't planning to play from the beginning what makes you think they may play now sure there will be the stragglers who were always on the fence about it, but that's all your not going to attract a huge player base for this package let alone pleasing your fans, imo lose lose situation.

ashuraRen

11-22-2012

what, no lover for NZer's? I mean, we're only a boat hop away from Oz, and they get stuff but we don't? ... sad

Fudge Dragon

11-22-2012

I understand it's a "Starter" deal, but honestly this deal isn't nearly worth $5...

AHUEAHUEAHUEA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Smelling more and more Chinese, what with all these sad attempts to rip-off and stuff.

Actually hell, even the Chinese companies I've seen had more clever ways; this is just plain dumb LOL.

LiegeWaffles

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorionHex View Post
It's a STARTER pack people. Keyword starter. I'd like to know how many of you had 2250IP, and a Skin when you started at level 1.
w.r.t. IP: Battle Training gives you about 500 IP and add a coop vs AI beginner win with First Win of the Days and you should have around 800 IP with those "2" games played... (you'll be about level 3 though, not level 1)
If you want to spend money at level 1, get the Digital Collector's Pack instead: champions, a skin, RP and tier3 runes you can equip at levels 1, 2 and 3 (and 10, but a -5% death timer quint is rather silly... )