Best Top Lane Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gf mia

11-23-2012

Singed will never lose top but then again he cannot carry a team which is why I never play him in ranked. Jayce is a good choice and he CAN carry, although can get countered too.

EventHorizonn

11-23-2012

Again, what about Rengar?

KnightxSScarlett

11-23-2012

The only thing you need to carry a game with Singed is a team that can clean up. Dislocate their carry, run circles around enemy team, and pray your team knows how to clean up the mess you're making.

People play Teemo as a counter, but it's really not as effective as people would like. You can only beat a Singed if you can out-aggro him. If you're playing against Singed top, have your jungler come up and camp that lane for 3-4 levels. That's when Singed snowballs the easiest and it's probably when Singed plays his most aggressive game. Play Singed. Get an early first blood, push the lane, go back and grab boots and/or catalyst. Now you're a god in lane.

Flagrock

11-23-2012

What do you mean by the "best" top laner? If you are talking about lane domination, that goes to Garen, Darius, and Lee Sin. If you are speaking of safest picks, then that goes to Yorick, Nasus, and Malphite. BUT, if you are talking about team fights, then it's definitely Shen and Amumu. Tbh, Top lane is very situational and definitely based on what your team needs and counterpicks. If you are Darius vs Malphite, then Darius is going to lose hard. Another one is Garen against a team with an Ashe or Anivia, TOO MANY SLOWS and then you fail hard. Top is the heaviest and most counter pick lane dependent. So, yeah there are snowball picks, safe picks, and team fight picks.

ThundorCat

01-06-2013

Rengar "was" a great top lane choice. Pre nerf. R.I.P.Head Hunter

BlueBeltPanda

01-20-2013

Is Rengar good in top lane Also i need to buy a fun top lane Any suggestions Please not darius doesnt seem fun almost killing people all day

super wabbit

01-20-2013

i find Garen is the best top laner. SPIN TO WIN (garen, not katarina)

TERRORIST WlNS

01-21-2013

Cho but recently I've been playing as zed he's pretty fun. Spam all day and yes I enjoy it >_<

SuckingButt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Elise

Bombamaniac

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianShockWave View Post
Umm, id say garen if u dont feed darius, then just w to take less dmg and e as soon as he pulls you and HE'LL have to run away. then you just chase with your q and ult if needed. also i dont think his e is affected be ccs that put you in one place but correct me if im wrong so riven isnt really a threat neither is kayle cuz you can q out of her slow so she cant kite you. against olaf, dodge his axes and e when he engages then you can q in or q away. jayce may be hard to fight cuz of range and knockback and speed up. if you know where teemo is, just q where hes steath then he takes massive dmg his shrooms do way less dmg if you w as soon as u hit em. i usually w if her spears get close to me (30% is alot if dmg reduction). AND garen gets 20% more mr and armor so build a lil tanky XD plus garen silence is usually great against anyone. have fun guys, hope you found this helpful
garen get's kited- cc will destroy him earlier games.
unfortunately, in my opinion, Garen is an outclassed tank.
about the silence, like it said, it could be kited.