Important changes to the Privacy Policy

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skylarce01

01-03-2013

So I really don't understand is this a bad thing or a good thing???

Enkoujin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-06-2013

nice, I aggre

FlippinAwesom3

01-06-2013

I've been wondering about putting credit card info for RP, but I just need to know what goes on first. It has nothing to do with Riot, infact I am loving LoL but anywhere where they ask for that stuff, makes me nervous. Just to clarify, I like the game, and this isn't because I don't trust Riot.

militantmarvin1

01-08-2013

sounds good

Mexexit0

01-08-2013

muchas gracias por la informacion

Inspector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

rules

Bstrdguy

01-09-2013

gj

The Pizza Guy

01-10-2013

cool

ZestyTyro

01-10-2013

Hey Riot I have been getting banned lately a lot because of disconnecting. I always reconnect when i can. But this disconnecting is due to the fact is that your client isn't working properly and i have tried restarting the client, repairing, and redownloading. I am really tired of this..... Could some one give me some advice or something?

TrueSkillz

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD 2020 View Post
I won't be going into details on the API just yet (truth be told, we don't have all the answers - it's still in development).

It's better to battle the toxic behavior you speak of in other ways. Take for instance iTunes. Rather than trying to make music less downloadable, Apple made it MORE downloadable and out-innovated piracy sites, and ended up substantially decreasing music piracy. Similarly, the player behavior team is hard at work finding the most positive ways imaginable to disrupt toxic player behavior, but not at the expense of all the positive things that would come from easier access to player data like through this API.

I think you bring up good points, but I also trust in the player behavior team.

Regards,

-JD
http://twitter.com/JD_2020
Hey JD,

are there any updates on when the API will be finished? I have a website that im working on but im needing access to league stats for it to work properly. Ive tried to use 3rd party api's but the api providers usually have lots of issues and I dont want to build my site on a faulty system. so any information would be appreciated. If you guys are needing any beta testers for the api im down to help.

Thanks,
TrueSkillz