Community, I have devised a plan so that none of us will ever get banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catthedragon

11-21-2012

Firstly, say absolutely nothing except for positive advice. You can't be mean and you can't say nothing. You have a show to preform, PREFORM IT! That Teemo is 0/15, telling everyone that he's feeding and is describing in detail sexual relations with your mother? You tell that ****er to max his Q first and farm the jungle!

Second, never ever ever do badly. Now this is going to be a tricky one. Mathematically, every single person cannot have more kills than deaths. However, it is acceptable in the case of a support for assists to take the place of kills-- usually. My proposition is that each team trades off kills on their support-- assisted by the other support-- to ensure that everyone meets their k/d/a requirement. But don't feed! Or else! We need to ensure that these kills happen by magic, every single game. I will need 4 others to assist me in my ritual circle for this one.

Finally, make sure you are always there, no matter what. NO. MATTER. WHAT. Did the hospital call with urgent news regarding your girlfriend? **** that! Do you have 15 minutes to turn in that million dollar lotto ticket? I'll just ****ing have to wait.

There! I can assure you, if everyone follows this strategy, nobody will ever get banned again!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

11-21-2012

i do all that, then the game bugsplats and i was reported for quitting...