Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You won't be banned for having bad games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twizted Leo

11-21-2012

I would have pardoned

ThereRnoIDs

11-21-2012

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
You are 100% correct in this statement, that is why his ban wasn't decided off just these two cases. Riot is able to look at every report against a player and also see the timeline on when they came in. Allowing them to make a decision based off of everything, not just what is shown to the public on a reform card.

It is like with a Trial in real life. Not all the evidence is put out into public domain, most of it is sealed and kept within the Trial, as to prevent it from being tainted or other unwanted information being out in the wild.

Do you really not know how it works?
I thought you were joking at first but okay.

E.g.
I'm reported for 10games.
Reform card shows 2 cases.
Tribunal views 2 cases and punishes.
Tribunal never knew what those 8 other reports were for.
Automated ban from those 2 games alone.
The 8 games will be disposed of (not disposed of but wont be used for the next ban).

If I get banned again, those 8 cases will not appear in the next reform card but only the games 'after' my ban.

WORST SUPPORT US

11-21-2012

Quote:
Tenshinmon:
Look up the difference between Aggrevated Assault and Assault and you'll see why.

You should add me in game, I want to talk to you about something.

InSpades

11-21-2012

bump

Tenshinmon

11-21-2012

Quote:
WORST SUPPORT US:
So I exploit the very flawed tribunal system, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do that. You should move on, you can't do anything about that until the Tribunal gets fixed. Do I deserve a ban for that? Yeah. Will I get one? No. Why? Tribunal sucks.

I give you a good two weeks to a month before I see you posting again about a ban- especially if you continue to behave as you have.

I also like how you acted as if I photoshopped the picture in the thread, but now you're literally owning up to it.

I should really just catalogue you for future League playing/internet using generations 'This is what going full blown ****** is children.'

TheHatPerson

11-21-2012

that diana game, where people mass reported you, even if you are 4 k gold ahead of your nocturne

WORST SUPPORT US

11-21-2012

Quote:
Tenshinmon:
I give you a good two weeks to a month before I see you posting again about a ban- especially if you continue to behave as you have.

I don't harass anybody in-game, so I won't get banned. That's pretty straightforward. What happens out of games Riot doesn't care about.

It's like saying, "this guy harassed me via a Skype conversation so ban him from LoL"
Riot doesn't consider champion select a part of the game.

Hidden Dragon

11-21-2012

You are quoting Riot's policy - you fail to realize Riot has no role in deciding who gets banned or pardoned.

If one day, the community wants to start banning anyone whose name starts with "V", all of those players will be banned. Riot has no recourse or responsibility.

As of now, the community wants to ban anyone that performs badly. Riot made a system where bans are decided by a popular vote and the popular opinion is "bad = ban".

Nhero

11-21-2012

Wow, did anyone else get banned for insulting like they did? You didn't really seem all that mean and all, but as for the other people. Every one sepct like Olaf should of also been banned for insulting.

WORST SUPPORT US

11-21-2012

Quote:
Tenshinmon:

I also like how you acted as if I photoshopped the picture in the thread, but now you're literally owning up to it.

I should really just catalogue you for future League playing/internet using generations 'This is what going full blown ****** is children.'

I claimed it was photoshopped because I was afraid, but now I've learned that you can't get banned for whatever you say pre-game, even if you e-mail them about it.

If you do want to get me banned, add me on LoL so I can talk to you, and I'll help you with that.