Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You won't be banned for having bad games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALSO MaiNtaiN

11-21-2012

out of my last 15 cases, 6 people were pardoned. goes to show all those people complaining everybody just spams punish don't even do tribunal

WORST SUPPORT US

11-21-2012

It seems like Diana's teammates joined the game already angry at her, so something might have happened pre-game to get them angry. Either way, there's no way we can tell.

Should Diana be banned provided the evidence we have? No.
Should the chat log in pre-game be shown in Tribunal cases? Yes.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-21-2012

Quote:
xXDawnBladeXx:
I think this is just proof that Riot was bull****ting when they said, "A Rioter always reviews a case before a ban is put in place". There is no way in hell a Rioter would agree for a time ban on those 2 cases alone.

You are 100% correct in this statement, that is why his ban wasn't decided off just these two cases. Riot is able to look at every report against a player and also see the timeline on when they came in. Allowing them to make a decision based off of everything, not just what is shown to the public on a reform card.

It is like with a Trial in real life. Not all the evidence is put out into public domain, most of it is sealed and kept within the Trial, as to prevent it from being tainted or other unwanted information being out in the wild.

Devastator Jones

11-21-2012

Quote:
lcy Lemonade:
This reminds me when i got outplayed, and getting tons of harassment from teammates and reports.

^^^^ THIS. End of story.

The OP's reform ticket doesn't show any proof what so ever that he deserved to be punished.

Ozoss1

11-21-2012

happened to me too, except I deserved most of my bans. Just two of them I feel were unwarranted. But it's their policy, trust me I tried to refute my ban but no dice.

Devastator Jones

11-21-2012

Quote:
WORST SUPPORT US:
It seems like Diana's teammates joined the game already angry at her, so something might have happened pre-game to get them angry. Either way, there's no way we can tell.

First off, Diana should have been mid. Diana is a mid-laner/jungler. Teemo should not have been mid. Diana at least knew "something" about roles to know where Diana belongs and asked to be put in mid... (i.e. not in bot lane where the rest of the team put her)

It seems like the whole team didn't know what it was doing... and that Nunu went 3/16 and did far worse than Diana. But no one complained about Nunu's rampant feeding that game. Not that there is any evidence to punish Nunu for that either.

However I would have punished Teemo for his response to Diana after Diana asked for mid.

Teemo [00:03:55] fine
Teemo [00:04:14] **** you diana
Teemo [00:04:18] ****in ******

What a toxic player this fine specimen is. He should have left it at "fine", but the next two remarks were uncalled for and the r word is always a punish in my book. With players as toxic as these, and Diana did not hurl insults back either.

Tenshinmon

11-21-2012

Quote:
WORST SUPPORT US:
So you deserve a ban, and this guy doesn't?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5927552/
Tribunal OP.

Quote:
WORST SUPPORT US:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2810243
Sup bro? Nice seeing you again. I'm glad we both agree and how you've even provided evidence to support your claim.

Once again, Have a nice day.

Von Nicklesnout

11-21-2012

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
You are 100% correct in this statement, that is why his ban wasn't decided off just these two cases. Riot is able to look at every report against a player and also see the timeline on when they came in. Allowing them to make a decision based off of everything, not just what is shown to the public on a reform card.

It is like with a Trial in real life. Not all the evidence is put out into public domain, most of it is sealed and kept within the Trial, as to prevent it from being tainted or other unwanted information being out in the wild.

Then why advertise that a Rioter audits the every case in the Tribunal currently being processed instead of just saying "A Rioter will audit all past infractions by said Summoner and decide the punishment via that method" from the get-go?

Kronic Logic

11-21-2012

I would of voted Pardon :/.

ZzObscurityzZ

11-21-2012

Quote:
Strados:
why isn't it convinient to just take that single quote and left out that that Janna asked a report on brand before that "Janna [All] [00:23:57] plz report brand"and the harrasment from kass. i know some people won't feel good in that game being brand and getting harrassed.

Miss Fortune [00:28:31] brand u **** head
Janna [00:28:35] plz brand
Miss Fortune [00:28:41] omg
Rengar [00:28:47] so troll -_-
Miss Fortune [00:29:01] so intentional

not one constructive criticism came in that log, not one attemp to help him. you can't expect people to play better by saying "dudo, stop dying" or "stop playing bad". if you want to win, you have to help your teamates. that one line isn't even an effort to help him, so, no.

Honestly I dont know why were even looking at his teammates comments at all. His teammates arent the ones being judged in the cases.. he is..

But lets look at your comments for a second and see what the "correct way" to respond is:

"Janna [All] [00:23:57] plz report brand
Rengar [00:23:58] brand play les agressive"
Brand [ ] Sorry rengar I'll try to be more passive but I'm just getting stomped in mid here kass countered me hard. I need some help/aid etc..

See what happened there? Ignore janna who is being a d*** and respond to the teammate who is trying to help you. You dont even have to mute janna.

Our brand said NOTHING. He didnt even ask for help. You're suppose to communicate to your team what's going on, they cant read your mind. If you're struggling mid ask for help dont just expect it.

It's kind of sad that no one can see that.