Cassiopeia jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

p13rc3y7

11-21-2012

I just tried this in bots and totally dominated early game jungle clears, they went with a breeze.. Is this viable in pvp/ ranked? Has anyone seen or tried this?

Attachment 561856

Irie Vibrator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

>bots

Try convincing a team to let you do it in a blind pick and see how it works.

HandOfBlood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Have fun getting your ass ripped open by anyone that decides to counterjungle you

Kanubai

11-21-2012

too mana hungry. too dependant on blue. weak ganks pre 6.

p13rc3y7

11-21-2012

But jungle clears go lightning fast, I understand that there are better junglers and counterjunglers but the amount of aoe dps cass can spit out is pretty good.. if you can get past pre-6 without getting murdered I think this is very viable.. Cass is also amazing at kiting.. so anyone who does try to counter-jungle is gonna have a really ****ty time.

DoYouEvenRiftBro

11-21-2012

OMG I JUST JUNGLED SONA IN BOTS AND STEAM ROLLED OMG!!! IS IT VIABLE IN NORMAL GAMES?!!! GAIZ GAIZ OMG IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOD!!!

Dude it's ****ing bots... anything works in bots...........you can 1v5 bots as Evelynn pre rework where she was nerfed hardcore..... First off cass has nothing to offer your team in a gank... other than a slow that's easy to dodge and doesn't have a long range.... till you hit 6 and you have ult.... either way you won't have a chance to gank when............ reason number 2

2.) You are squishy as hell... enemy jungler will just curbstomp you in your jungle without even using any skills. Oooh look cass jungle... invade their blue ... she is now worthless for the rest of the game gj team

3.) You will not get the farm needed for Cass to do anything mid/late game....

4.) It's bots... seriously... the facepalm is strong in this one

Anturok

11-21-2012

I love bots, they let you do what ever you want!

p13rc3y7

11-21-2012

The point of this thread has nothing to do with bots, I was pointing out that she has wicked fast clear times and was wondering if anyone had seen a cass jungle in higher elo's.. No need to come in this thread and unleash hells fury because someone pissed in your cornflakes..

Holy ****

DoYouEvenRiftBro

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by p13rc3y7 View Post
But jungle clears go lightning fast, I understand that there are better junglers and counterjunglers but the amount of aoe dps cass can spit out is pretty good.. if you can get past pre-6 without getting murdered I think this is very viable.. Cass is also amazing at kiting.. so anyone who does try to counter-jungle is gonna have a really ****ty time.
Your logic is so flawed.. I don't know where to begin...

Quote:
But jungle clears go lightning fast, I understand that there are better junglers and counterjunglers
/thread you just answered your own question...

Quote:
the amount of aoe dps cass can spit out is pretty good
Shyv, Mundo, xyz jungler who has better sustain and clear times and ganks... again your logic....

Quote:
if you can get past pre-6 without getting murdered I think this is very viable.. Cass is also amazing at kiting.. so anyone who does try to counter-jungle is gonna have a really ****ty time

Really? Rengar says 1 q and you are dead... try and kite him when he will just keep jumping on you

Mundo

Udyr sat in your bush waiting for you...... bear form pheonix you died

Lee Sin will give no ****s if you try to kite him as he will still get you

Shyv again no ****s given

btw most junglers have CC of their own and a gap closer too..... so why are you assuming cass is special? She's a horrible jungler and will get raped.

TySRT4

11-21-2012

Quote:
The point of this thread has nothing to do with bots, I was pointing out that she has wicked fast clear times and was wondering if anyone had seen a cass jungle in higher elo's.. No need to come in this thread and unleash hells fury because someone pissed in your cornflakes..

Holy ****

Then don't post, sorry you can't take the truth, and no one gave you a medal for how amazing your bad idea is. Ever wonder why you won't see a cass jungle? It's common sense... so stfu quit your crying and don't post if you can't take criticism