Some question about the new mastery in pbe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreeWoods

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

As a summoner, it's happy to see Riot keep trying to improve the game.There will be so many changes which we can find in PBE. And for the new mastery, there are some awesome ideas like Spellsword, Frenzy in Offense, and Artificer, Biscuiteer, Explorer, Pickpocket in Utility.I think that would absolutely bring us more fun in season 3.

But for the new mastery, there are some basic masteries which have been nerfed for a little amount and moved to higher floor, like hardiness and resistance which are reduced by 1 armor and mr,and moved to 2nd floor from 1st. Also Brute Force and Mental Force are moved to 4th from 1st! Can any Rioters explained why this happen?

Secondly, we always call the mastery as mastery tree, but the mastery tree is not being tree any more after this update. For the Defense, it's like a tower more than a tree. Will Riot adjust it later?

FreeWoods

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

any rioters?

FreeWoods

11-21-2012

ummmm?

Yaldrik

11-21-2012

because they didn't allowing champs easy access to defenses while getting the masteries they want for damage. They wanted champs to have to spec into a certain tree more. In exchange though they are allowing for more utility type masteries to be available at earlier levels. I really like the new masteries in my opinion.

Not really sure what the heck you meant with that last question.