Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matchmaking SR normal draft

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunakoneko

11-21-2012

I just played a game with a level 24 summoner. It wasn't a smurf, he was clearly new to the game. I'm not complaining about the skill level of the player - I'd just like to point out there might be some issue with this, as it's apparently happened to others already tonight. Everyone on both teams otherwise was level 30 and has been for quite some time. Nobody was a duo with him. Everyone had over 400 wins, meaning probably an average of 800 games played, while this person only had 50-someodd, meaning barely over 100.

I was annoyed in game, wondering why he kept doing the things he was doing, only to feel bad afterward since he clearly hadn't played much, and definitely not at the skill level he got stuck in. (I wasn't mean to him or anything)

It was clearly unfair to this player that he got stuck in the game like that, even though nobody was (overly) mean to him or anything, he just felt bad all around that he was getting killed/pushed out of lane/made fun of for his item build.

Not sure if bug, or just bad matchmaking. Either way, might want to do something about it to avoid this kind of thing from happening.