Your best true reason for afking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JudicatorOfSouls

11-21-2012

I AFK'd when windows decided to be a ***** and do a system update mid game and restarted my computer.

TheRelicOfOwls

11-21-2012

just started a game and my friend called me and my room-mate saying he was in the hospital (again, this actually happens pretty often) but that this time they were threatening him to get off the premesis because he was unable to pay. (at first they, apparently, tole him that he wouldn't be able to leave until he payed, and after much debate with a stubborn nurse, she finally told him to get out before she called the cops...). So I had to leave to go get him almost as soon as the game started.

TheBoyWhoLived

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoreHenning View Post
The fire alarm started ringing in my building. I told my team and they were like "Then wtf are you still here? Get out ffs!". I got all surprised because i was expecting "LOL NOOB GO DIE IN FIRE GG"
Same! My building fire alarm went off last year in the middle of a ranked game and I was like sorry guys the fire alarm is going off I have to go or I'll get evicted. And all of them said wtf leave don't burn, I didn't expect it in this community

Batman in Blue

11-21-2012

I got a call from the town police recommending I move my car before it flooded. My town was getting a lot of rain and I happened to park my car in an area at the bottom of a slight incline before it was raining too bad.....

xBombus

11-21-2012

Had to afk once to kill 2 armadillos that crawled through the dog door.

Dashinize

11-21-2012

Had to go afk once... little sister "slipped" and fell on my laptop. Still have that laptop, may it rest in pieces.

JudicatorOfSouls

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBombus View Post
Had to afk once to kill 2 armadillos that crawled through the dog door.
Monster!

Alchazar

11-21-2012

I dont Afk from games but the two time i can remember afking from a game is when my wireless keyboard gave out had to scrounge for a wired and came back for the win yorick top lane thank god for g/10s like philostone and heart of gold

Bend Over Bro

11-21-2012

Hot water tank exploded.
Basement turned into Niagara Falls.

Alchazar

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudicatorOfSouls View Post
I AFK'd when windows decided to be a ***** and do a system update mid game and restarted my computer.

OUCH!!! had this happen but i came back like 3 min later