Your best true reason for afking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gankas kon

11-21-2012

Two nights ago I had to afk because my cat cut her leg open and was bleeding all over everything. I told my team and apologized. Idk if they believed me.

Once I got the bleeding to stop I bandaged her up and put her in the tub and closed the shower door so she would not get bloody prints everywhere. Went back and finished the game. Dedication.

Veuillez

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gankas kon View Post
Two nights ago I had to afk because my cat cut her leg open and was bleeding all over everything. I told my team and apologized. Idk if they believed me.

Once I got the bleeding to stop I bandaged her up and put her in the tub and closed the shower door so she would not get bloody prints everywhere. Went back and finished the game. Dedication.
Aww poor kitty...

faelken

11-21-2012

honored

DrCreepy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

I AFK when I can't move through my jungle without dying, or even step outside the base. After that there is no point of me playing if our team can't even move an inch without being destroyed.

TehJigger

11-21-2012

Is your cat actually alright?

DomainSpecific

11-21-2012

I forgot boiling water, and I suddenly I saw steam coming out from the kitchen...

SilentSounds

11-21-2012

The same thing happened to my dog during a lol game... Had to take him to the vet though as he had venous bleeding.

gankas kon

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJigger View Post
Is your cat actually alright?
Yea. She's really clumsy and cut it on some sheet metal in the garage, at least that's where the blood trail started. I was startled by how much she bled but she's fine now.

Alcowpwn

11-21-2012

My brother started passing a kidney stone and I thought he was gonna die

Another good one was when I fell asleep at 4am in the middle of a game.

TehJigger

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gankas kon View Post
Yea. She's really clumsy and cut it on some sheet metal in the garage, at least that's where the blood trail started. I was startled by how much she bled but she's fine now.
Alright good I worry about cats and have a soft spot for them.
Anyway my best true reason to afk would be having to go to the doctors after carrying SO hard in my ranked game, we were so close to winning but my appointment was about to start.