Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

arclight varus - bugs and feedback thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kevybear

11-21-2012

i love the skin itself
here are somethings i noticed

I'm not sure if this is wrong or not but I thought varus's passive stacked (when you kill champ and then kil minion or other way around he gets 60% bonus atk speed) but in the game I just played it didnt seem to stack, it just applied the champion kill buff

His blighted quiver (w) works with runaan's hurricane which is nice since you can blight 3 targets at once now. but sometimes when i get 3 stacks on a target the blights seem to disappear.

i enjoyed the new skin
please dont make it 1350 RP in live XD

Stealthstrik

11-21-2012

I personally don't like how small his Q arrow is I like the trail it leaves and the affect. I just fill it should be big as I find it easier to follow

phar0ah1

11-21-2012

Skin looks great and feels overall good. The voice doesn't really match as others have said. I also think the arrows still take on a sorta red glow during basic attacks and hail of arrows which doesn't match the kinda glowy and blue you got going on. Otherwise looks good.

Daemon

11-21-2012

I found a bug with the skin: After getting blue buff, a random orb of golden light appeared that follows Varus around. I thought that after it expired, it would go away, but it didn't. Also, dying did not make it go away.

Pictures of the bug! (http://imgur.com/a/v1HmK)

(Ignore the build, I was testing out this AP Varus thing everyone was going nuts over on reddit yesterday.)

Other critiques:

* His arm without the bow looks way too long. When he is running, it looks like his fist can almost touch the ground. Looking at the model on LoLKing, the arm without the bow is actually longer than his bow arm. This probably needs to be fixed. This is also a problem on his Default skin, but not on his Blight Crystal skin. With the old running animation, it looked fine, but now it just makes him look ape-like. Since he is fully human in this skin, it looks ridiculous.

* I feel like his E needs to be a different color or at least fit in more. I suggest the feathery particles rising up from the ground (sort of the same particles floating off of the bow), but keeping the black on the ground.

* Make his ult just a bit more visible when it is rooting someone. Maybe make it more golden and less black? Varus' ult has always had visibility issues.

Mappy

11-21-2012

Got this from GD.

Quote:
Valason:

There is one small thing that bugs me. It appers to be missing the necklace used for one of his idle animations. I do not know if it bugs anyone else but for some reason i am a little bothered by him just staring at his empty hand and then closing his hand.

Mappy

11-21-2012

Quote:
Daemon:
I found a bug with the skin: After getting blue buff, a random orb of golden light appeared that follows Varus around. I thought that after it expired, it would go away, but it didn't. Also, dying did not make it go away.

(Ignore the build, I was testing out this AP Varus thing everyone was going nuts over on reddit yesterday.)

Varus is now Syndra!

Daemon

11-21-2012

Quote:
Mappy4ever:
Varus is now Syndra!

Justicar Syndra!

New patch note:

• If Justicar Syndra and Arclight Varus are on the same team, Varus now produces an orb after every blue buff obtained that Syndra can manipulate with her abilities.

MagicalMerlin

11-21-2012

Quote:
Daemon:

I'm pretty sure that is the orb from runaan's.

Im on Fuego

11-21-2012

I just played a full match with this skin and I love it! I didn't find anything wrong with the skin so far. I will be playing more with this skin and making sure everything looks correct.

Srey

11-21-2012

The arrow from the Q animation needs to be bigger.

You can barely see his ult, let alone the tendrils. I don't even know if I should fight or because it's so light...

In my opinion the skin is a little... bare (no pun intended), but maybe that is just me. I feel like it needs something iconic.