Ban Duration S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

You get unbanned at the same time you got the email for the ban, however many days later.

Maeven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Read the case; all you do is instigate at every opportunity. Need to cut down on that bro.

Yanrap

11-20-2012

Its based on a rating system, it gives you points to do more......if you have any judgement you would look at that case and see 2 maybe even 3 of those are bull...

Yanrap

11-20-2012

they know im gonna buy champions maybe even skins on sale, why not unban me as early as possible?.....P2P

The MechE

11-20-2012

I have the solution for you OP:

Would you say those things to someone in real life? No? Don't say them in the chat then.

Whelk

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanrap View Post
Its based on a rating system, it gives you points to do more......if you have any judgement you would look at that case and see 2 maybe even 3 of those are bull...
It's funny that you say that... and then literally every person who comes on GD claiming to be falsely accused ends up being considered by the majority to have been toxic.

Look, I get it. From your point of view your actions may have been entirely justified, and from that basis, I'd be pretty grumpy myself. That being said, look at it logically. The majority of people who stand in judgement of behavior has found yours lacking. Your point of view isn't going to change that. Your best bet is to change your point of view (and your behavior in game) or find a game where behavior like that is acceptable.

The Tribunal works. Since its addition I've noticed a marked downturn in the sheer number of trolls in each game. The results of it and the Honor system can be felt pretty apparently. I'm sorry you can't find solace in it.

Yanrap

11-20-2012

3:59 im still banned. If im not unbanned at 4:00am thats stupid I wanna buy champions on sale, i give money to riot i respect the code, that was 3/5 offenses not 5!

Yanrap

11-21-2012

Not impressed -.-