Ban Duration S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yanrap

11-20-2012

I was supposed to be banned til november 21. Isnt Riot is in California? I better be unbanned at 3 - 4 am.....I mean look at that, max 3/5 of these are viable and even then I buy so much RP little trolls make me mad sometimes so what?

Tell me this is fair
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5954086/

My explanation:
- At 1 we got an AFK team mate and im the one who got reported and banned

-At 2 I wrote or "spammed" G 4 times at the end..... Leona and Taric said it way more, they are not banned....I mean 4 times is not alot. Its exitement over the game, good sportsmanship. Its 4 times cmon!

-At 3 my team was garbage, I couldnt even carry. Too heavy....Reported becaause theyre mad that theyre bad and lose? Ok....Im really glad I buy characters with RP to play more when this stuff happens..... Sure I was lower level, my lane partner was AFK.....L2readFrench

-At 4 Teemo was ****ing trolling. I bet its him that reported me too....No one reads the ****ing tribunal 50% of the time. They just want rewards and levels......I mean you guys dont even read it, PROBABLY wont even read this!!!!

-At 5 Singed was horrible. Threw the lane, and the game was just poison 1 sec and die or tele back.....Why do so many people do this in RANKED too....What the heck -.-

Im pretty mad about this. I really love playing this game but I had 1 week I got more mad at people cuz **** happened in real life, but thats why I play the game, to get away, not get TROLLED or made fun of on a game....This is unfair, I doubt anyone will even read this. They probably didnt even read half the text in the chat, they cant even see the game. This is totally not the right way to deal with this situation.

PSNDaggerX

11-20-2012

You get unbanned at the same time you got banned.

Yanrap

11-20-2012

I got banned too early, does that matter? if 5 of those were really reportable or viable I wouldnt be mad. But read them, please.

Yanrap

11-20-2012

I mean you're telling me a bunch of fast clicking people that get rewards out of rating reports get to chose how my account is dealt with? This is not even fair, I mean if I could contest it somehow that'd be great, but you cant do that either? I sense a flaw in the system

lmaonade200

11-20-2012

it's still the 20th in california

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanrap View Post
I was supposed to be banned til november 21. Isnt Riot is in California? I better be unbanned at 3 - 4 am.....I mean look at that, max 3/5 of these are viable and even then I buy so much RP little trolls make me mad sometimes so what?
lol I hope you get banned more

Yanrap

11-20-2012

i think for 1 more hour right?

Whelk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
I mean you're telling me a bunch of fast clicking people that get rewards out of rating reports get to chose how my account is dealt with? This is not even fair, I mean if I could contest it somehow that'd be great, but you cant do that either? I sense a flaw in the system
You know there isn't a reward for the tribunal, right? I mean, go ahead and complain about how you feel you were wronged and all, but at least get the facts straight.

Kreyni

11-20-2012

Quote:
That's the argument everyone uses with no research. All they get is a justice rating, and it's not for judging as fast a possible. It's getting the same results as the majority. So it would actually make more sense to judge each case carefully.

You could send a ticket to Support, I guess. They probably won't do anything if the ban was deserved, but they may if it was 100% undeserved.

Yanrap

11-20-2012

They have a rating system for who does it the most right? or something along those lines. Its flawed.

Kreyni

11-20-2012

Quote:
They have a rating system for who does it the most right? or something along those lines. Its flawed.
It's like ELO. You can play (judge) each game with care and precision, and get, say, 2 games done, or you could just butcher all the games in order to save time, and get through 5 games.

Which one would you take?
2 carefully played games or 5 games played half-mindedly?

The first one, right? The same with the Tribunal. They want a high Justice Rating, thus they will work harder on judging the cases.

(I like how you say "it's flawed" with no idea about the system)