Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Keyboard issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zacklar

11-20-2012

I have noticed that after some games my keyboard starts going weird by disabling all the keys in the middle line( from A to ; ) except for the G and H keys globally (that is i have to type leetspeak to reply to my friends even on other programs), at first i thought my keyboard was broken, but today when i closed the LoL client my keyboard returned to normal

dunno if it has happened to someone else tho

Games played today- 4 in a row
Windows XP SP3
ALASKA keyboard PS/2
NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS
AMD Athlon Dual Core @ 2.21 GHz
1.50 GB RAM
Wireless internet connection

the keyboard started failing about middlegame of the 4th game, i couldn't type mia's or some advice since my keys wasn't working
i can't try with another keyboard since i don't have another one, but i tried disconnecting and reconnecting this one but didn't work, the keys were malfunctioning until i closed the client

thank you for your time!

E|>IT--- cou||> 5omeone |>e|ete the thre4|>, 5orry |=or my |>erpne55, yep, my |<eybo4r|> i5 h4ving 54i|> i55ue5 without the c|ient being opene|>
it5 re4||y my |<eybo4r|>