Recently Perma banned 1800 elo player on new account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evil boss person

11-20-2012

So, I've played this game for over 2 year now. I've been perma banned once. I finally sat back, took a bit of a break after my perma ban and decided to change my ways. I trolled hard. Playing champs that are EXTREMELY unviable, talking smack, feeding hard, the usual toxic player stuff. My top elo is 1257, but after a TON of trolling and my ban , I am back in the 1200 elo range working on mainly my mechanics and my TEAMFIGHTING. I AM A HORRIBLE TEAMFIGHTER.

Anyways, come watch the stream, I read the chat, I communicate with the viewers, and would LOVE to hear some constructive criticism on how to play any champ better, more effiecent and most importantly, how to stay cool, calm, and collective during those I want to kill my team games.

A little about me. I am 20 years old, I will soon be the father of a wonderful child and husband to the most wonderful wife in the world.

Anyways come check me out, I play great music, a huge variety, and I am actually a pretty chill guy, just have rage issues, and its funny, its only when I play LoL.

The reason I was perma banned was because of a game i played a year ago.

TLR - Come watch and help a Toxic player reform himself.

Stream: www.twitch.tv/edorshan

Evil boss person

11-20-2012

Bump

Evil boss person

11-20-2012

Bump

Evil boss person

11-21-2012