Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loss forgiven for AFK/Leavers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stickjock

11-20-2012

Placement matches are bull****.

5 games in and EVERY SINGLE GAME i have had at least one AFK/DC/leaver and teh other team has had zero.

I have basically carried in every game to no avail. Last game was 3v5 from the start.

Just like last time... Gonna end up with **** placement because of fluke placement matches and then have a ******* of a climb out of elo hell.

If Elo rating relies on the law of large numbers, then why the **** do we use only 10 placement matches? pretty much nobody can carry out of a 3v5 given equal skill. There needs to be a mechanism to prevent rating loss or games from counting if someone goes disconnects or goes AFK.

xearow

11-26-2012

It would make sense but people and riot may just not care...also made a post http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31846345#post31846345

Hierarch DF

11-26-2012

3 days in a row I met 4 rage quitters on both side in ranked games at around 1850 elo