These boarders at the load screen cause more hassle than they're worth

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

For example, if their is an unrated player without a boarder or a player that is Silver it's like painting a target right on their heads for blame. It's sad really. In other cases I'll find that Diamond or Platinum players will berate the gameplay of everyone else that isn't the same rating as them.

In my last game a guy went mid Lee Sin and was apparently platinum, a person in the champion select said "watching too many streams eh?" the guy playing Lee Sin responded with "i dont need to hear from a silver" after the game had loaded.

Another example is it causes a demoralizing effect for some "oh great 2 unrated players gg" sort of thing. There needs to be an option to either toggle your boarder on and off or toggle the ability to see other boarders.

TL;DR It's causing a segregation of sorts depending on how high up you are. It's causing just plain bad attitudes towards others before anything even happens.

Mystic Blue Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Bumping, GD is going quickly.

And I'll be honest, I've gotta more flustered lately due to people having the "im on a high horse" mentality going.

Fatwa

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Blue Fox View Post
Bumping, GD is going quickly.

And I'll be honest, I've gotta more flustered lately due to people having the "im on a high horse" mentality going.
I call that Ezreal Syndrome.

Cows in Tuxedos

11-20-2012

They should disable them for ranked at least

so everyone is at even ground

Mystic Blue Fox

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatwa View Post
I call that Ezreal Syndrome.
I'd rather call it Shaco Syndrome.