New Item from sheen: Flux Block

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulxPrayer

11-20-2012

Hi, I play alot of AD Top laners/junglers and I really enjoy the item sheen. However, getting sheen on something like Olaf or Riven is not considered viable, or if I am playing lee and don't want tri-force but have to build into it anyway to get the sheen effect. Sheen to me is a great item in itself: Ap, Mana and Dat passive. In my opinion, it's a very cost effective item.

So alliviate the problem of giving your ad riven/olaf/fiora sheen w/out triforce, I have made out a new item that will help those champs specific to not viably getting sheen.

Flux Block
+25 ability power
+50 magic resist
Unique Passive: after using an ability, you gain double attack damage. 3 second cooldown.
Unique Active: Sets up a shield to temporarily block 1 enemy champion ability. 90 second cooldown.

Builds from Sheen + Negatron Cloak.

Now you're thinking, this item is very similar to banshees veil, and while this is true, you will rarely see your jax or your lee or your riven getting a banshees veil. While banshees is a good tanky item with a nice passive, Flux Block can allow you to trigger it to selectively give you that shield (In before Karthus Ult) at the price of a much longer cooldown, making your laner think hard about when the right moment is to use it. The MR thrown in is to help your laner have better magic resist, as FON will soon be out and I highly doubt a vamped up hp regen item will go on anyones top lane for MR.

Give me your feedback.

FancifuHarlequin

11-20-2012

I don't see how this could be an upgrade from sheen in any way, shape, or form, considering its nothing like sheen...

Ocharis

11-20-2012

So you would lose the Sheen passive, and replace it with something pretty worthless? No.

SoulxPrayer

11-20-2012

it is to give more oppertunity for more upgrades.

SoulxPrayer

11-20-2012

No you dont get rid of passive. :P

Dunse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulxPrayer View Post
it is to give more oppertunity for more upgrades.
Ow, Stop! STOP!

Edit: Not insulting the item, poking at the spelling and grammatical errors in the quoted sentence.

SoulxPrayer

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhineGum View Post
Ow, Stop! STOP!
The more worthwhile an item can be, the better.

ObscureClockwork

11-20-2012

Unique active: after using an ability, you gain double attack damage. 3 second cooldown.

im guessing this is sheen's "spellsword" passive

SoulxPrayer

11-20-2012

ah yes i have edited it.

SoulxPrayer

11-20-2012

final bump, community i would really like this item to be in perspective.