30 min dodge CD rediculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhoopsiGoldburg

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalesca View Post
You don't dodge the game, you play it. win of lose, you report your first pick.
See... you won't see him next time when he got ban. You might lose some elo, but you do us all a favor.

Your an idiot if you would of played that through. We're going to thoroughly analyze the following post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomRod View Post
I get into the queue, first guy afk's through 3 bans and his pick. by the 4th pick or so he goes "sorry I have to afk first 10-15 minsbut I'll be back"
So this guy accepted the afk checker at the start of the match, then he afked through the picks and roles. It's not to farfetched that something came to his attention right after that. But this guy is clearly an ******* covered in ******baggery.

Instead of just dodging and doing whatever he had to do and then getting back into the q without a penalty when he gets back. He decides to cripple whatever chance you have of winning unless you be the one to dodge.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtomRod

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunalesca View Post
You don't dodge the game, you play it. win of lose, you report your first pick.
See... you won't see him next time when he got ban. You might lose some elo, but you do us all a favor.
An honorable point, I'm still in my placement matches though. Besides the elo taking a big hit it would be a complete waste of time/energy. At least I can do something else for those 30 dodge minutes instead of suffering through a 4v5.