New Community looking for mature/competetive/friendly players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kriticalfury

11-20-2012

Hello everyone were a small group of dedicated players to league, some of us have high elo others are learning and learning.

We are looking to expand our community with more players we dont have many requirements just be 18 years old, mature, speak english please, and respect other players.

What were looking for is:

Must know the basics of LoL
Competitive players who want to improve on their elo
Teamwork... Teamwork.
Mature players who want to improve their skills
Friendly players who want to belong in a fun community

On a side note if you rage, scream, or act like your 11 this probably isnt the place for you

Anyways hit me up Kriticalfury. No website yet

feXch

11-20-2012

Bumping because this group is really awesome.

We have all level ranges of players, and people are always on. So if you don't like playing alone or want to skrim we're game. We aren't always about being competitive. We have 5s night were we just try new things and have fun!

He is right that we are a mature group, we really aren't looking for trolling or raging players just chill, fun and easy to get along with.

~~My name is feXch and I approve this message~~

feXch

11-20-2012

Bumping! Should really join we need more for got a few groups needing more members!

Sygnate

11-20-2012

Definitely worth checking these guys out. I've been hanging out in their vent for a short while and they have plenty of chill players. Team chemistry also helps and there's plenty of that in this group. Not to mention babes like feXch on vent.

feXch

11-21-2012

Bumping again!

Had a few people join and had some great matches! looking for more feel free to message me as well or add me in game for info, my name is feXch!

UnicornStrength

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Bump

This group is so chill, we play every day and atleast 4 people are active.So fun playing with these guys.

Kriticalfury

11-23-2012

Bump