Pulsfire Ez, Would You Refund It?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enemy Minion

11-20-2012

If you bought it at full price you can always rebuy it.

Salamander Joe

11-20-2012

This thread makes me feel bad about legitimately liking the PFE skin.

I bought it while it was on sale, and i have explorer ezreal<-lame skin

Meiu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veuillez View Post
Frosted ez looks better and has the added benefit of not making you look like a noob.
Who cares if others think you look like a noob while you stomp on them? The whole image thing is soooooooo highschool.

If I could wear an awkward ugly looking clownsuit on all my character that said *** FAIL TRASH on it I would just so stomping people would hurt their ego more.

Lord Gwyn

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isist View Post
Fact: PFE skin turns you into this ignorant D-bag, if you normally isn't one.

Fact: This player is projecting his wishes upon others, as most normal people are not affected by this, or are already jerks.

IVDelta

11-20-2012

The skins been out for like 6 months. Pretty funny there are still people who want to judge others for buying it, because they got a few noob ezreals in their games when it came out. Pathetic.

Toysoldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Shouldn't just keep blowing all your refunds. Should think a little more about what you buy first.

XunicorntwinkleX

11-20-2012

i agree toy.soldier. i initially planned on being super cautious with my refunds.

but im nearing having a skin for every champ i play and i think that kinda leaned me to blowing my refunds.

for the rest of the thread,
pfe does look dull. the upgrading by level aspect is cool. the voice overs are cool. but the coloring just looks dull, like im playing on low settings.

the last hit sound fx are really cool. i love those, especially if im farming under tower.

i notice im a lot more cautious when i play pfe. i focus mainly on farming my lane and dont use abilities or harass as much. i just ignore fights and cs because i dont want to do bad with that skin, so i wait until i think ive acquired an advantage before i start trading dmg with opponents (that includes if they've committed to fight while im still in farm mode).

but its an expensive skin, i have to weigh those pros and cons. which is hard since im satisfied with my skin inventory (i have some nice ones, including Pax TF) or do i want to increase it.

so it looks like a majority of the thread says to sell it. imma play a few games and see if anyone else posts, then make a decision

Newt

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StopTryingKid View Post
Already did
i downvoted you just because of your name