Pulsfire Ez, Would You Refund It?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XunicorntwinkleX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

I bought Initiator Irealia (i forget the actual name) when it was on sale a week ago, refunded it and bought Frostblade because the other one sucked booty

Today I refunded Primal Ud to buy it again on sale and get half my RP back. Then I bought Vaynes 520 skin with the remainder.

I have 25 dollars I set aside to buy an RP card incase riot has a sell for black friday, and i have 1 refund left.

Im tempted to refund pulsfire ez (i bought it at full price, missed the sale) but.. i dont know if i should, i'm torn

So I decided ill let this thread decide. if anyone gives a $h1t enough to post, they'll decide if pulsfire ez stays

Deldris

11-20-2012

The day we got refunds I refunded PFE. And I bought it during the first day sale. I got Frosted Ez instead.

Best decision I ever made.

StopTryingKid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Already did

BACKSTABUUU

11-20-2012

If I bought him for full price, I wouldn't think twice about refunding him.

However, I got him on sale for cheaper than I payed for Zombie Brand, so I feel like it'd be a waste to refund it, and it doesn't hurt that I legitimately like the skin.

Isist

11-20-2012

Fact: PFE skin turns you into this ignorant D-bag, if you normally isn't one.

Veuillez

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XunicorntwinkleX View Post
I bought Initiator Irealia (i forget the actual name) when it was on sale a week ago, refunded it and bought Frostblade because the other one sucked booty

Today I refunded Primal Ud to buy it again on sale and get half my RP back. Then I bought Vaynes 520 skin with the remainder.

I have 25 dollars I set aside to buy an RP card incase riot has a sell for black friday, and i have 1 refund left.

Im tempted to refund pulsfire ez (i bought it at full price, missed the sale) but.. i dont know if i should, i'm torn

So I decided ill let this thread decide. if anyone gives a $h1t enough to post, they'll decide if pulsfire ez stays
So let me get this straight - you're asking if you should refund a skin that constantly display glitches, cost 3600 RP, and makes you look like a noob?

Gee, idk.

WP2dotcom

11-20-2012

Son, refund PFE.

Buffy Wayne

11-20-2012

Dont worth the full price.

DimensionalBlade

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deldris View Post
The day we got refunds I refunded PFE. And I bought it during the first day sale. I got Frosted Ez instead.

Best decision I ever made.
Frosted Ezreal has the same bluish theme, still looks epic, and costs like 3.1k RP cheaper

Veuillez

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimensionalBlade View Post
Frosted Ezreal has the same bluish theme, still looks epic, and costs like 3.1k RP cheaper
Frosted ez looks better and has the added benefit of not making you look like a noob.