Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there a reason you guys are not playing Planetside 2?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lance Eliot

11-20-2012

Quote:
Enterti:
Its fun for a while, but the weapons are horribly balanced and sniping is near useless

I'd actually consider that a good thing in regards to the FPS genre.

Casus125

11-21-2012

When I tried during the beta I was frustrated with the horrible GUI, the inability to click an instant action button like in PS1.

Being totally lost trying to navigate any base. Like, I was literally running around a giant fortress that didn't believe in stairs, and the only apparent way up was blocked by invincible force fields.

Just a rotten, but expected, Sony experience.

IS130d109c04756628c7529

11-21-2012

Intel Pentium 1.4 ghz
Intel hd 2000 integrated graphics
2 gb ram

These are my reasons for not playing Planetside 2.

Direlord

11-21-2012

Quote:
Casus125:
When I tried during the beta I was frustrated with the horrible GUI, the inability to click an instant action button like in PS1.

Being totally lost trying to navigate any base. Like, I was literally running around a giant fortress that didn't believe in stairs, and the only apparent way up was blocked by invincible force fields.

Just a rotten, but expected, Sony experience.

Probably in a certain base top spawn where you have to go through the air or a teleporter. One of the selling points was the bases were huge and not just bunker size structures.

i played in the beta and it was alright. i'll probably play it eventually only because it's free.

Heartlis

11-24-2012

I'm trying to get into it but the TTK (time to kill) seems way to low. 2 shots to the chest from a medic can kill you, thats insane

ALWAYS BLUNTED

11-25-2012

Quote:
Heartlis:
I'm trying to get into it but the TTK (time to kill) seems way to low. 2 shots to the chest from a medic can kill you, thats insane

If you think that's insane wait until you see real life! 1 shot to the chest from ANYONE can kill you!!

Btw, Planetside 2 is amazing. If you aren't playing it you're really missing out on 2012s best game.

SpiderSexChamber

11-25-2012

I love the game.

Its just verrryyyy hard to get good at I feel.

I never played PS1 so.. yeah.. I have like 7 kills per 51 deaths. And planes are sooo hard to use.
Oh there's no endgame yet unfortunately.. all you can do is contain the enemy empire beside their first territory and cant wipe them off the map .

Its worth the deaths and struggle for me though, because it feels veryy epic.