Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there a reason you guys are not playing Planetside 2?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raikos

11-20-2012

Get out of league, Play some Planetside 2!!!

JUST LAUNCHED

Veracious Embers

11-20-2012

I play CS when im in the mood for shooting and a shooter MMO does not appeal to me at all.

Epicbethyname

11-20-2012

Sony Entertainment has a way of ****ing up everything it touches.

That's my reason.

Jgame

11-20-2012

I'd play P2 if I could actually aim.

Enrayged

11-20-2012

Buy me a computer that can run it, and I'll gladly play it - I'll suck, but I'll play it. Until then, I'm gonna be pulling the money excuse. (Food and rent > vidja gamez... Sorry.)

Nah... I'll stick with LoL - it's soft, cuddly, and doesn't beat the **** out of my computer with a spiked mallet... Oh, and I actually know how to play it... ._.

Stormsoul

11-20-2012

just looks like MMO battlefield 3, already played enough of that game. i'll pass.

Durzaka

11-20-2012

Played it during beta and some today.

I am horribly at it and the gameplay (while it sounds like an awesome idea to me) doesnt impress me. i spent more time finding fights (even when instant teleporting to highly contested zones) than i did fighting. And the rest of my time during said fights, getting killed because telling the enemy apart from the background is far harder than it should be.

When i actually got into fire fights with a team, it was great. But the only way to possibly play that game is to have 10-40 people on vent and working with them.

Enterti

11-20-2012

Its fun for a while, but the weapons are horribly balanced and sniping is near useless

Jayeto

11-20-2012

im waiting for dust..... sorry

StormbreathDragn

11-20-2012

2-hour queue. That's why.