Is there any kind of secret punishment im not aware of?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tadeup

11-20-2012

Heres the story guise, ive been playing lol for over a year now i guess, but i only decided to play some ranked matches recentely, just for the lulz.
Point is, i unintentionally left a game i was playing yesterday, and since then im only playing with feeders leavers and trolls. is there any kind of prision where im sent when i leave a ranked game? cuz its rly boring to play with this kind of ppl.
also ive read summoners code and googled it and couldnt find anything related...

deirin

11-20-2012

3 win 8 loss in placement....i beleave u fked up ur start

lower elo= lower skillz....usually...

i think you can reset your elo and retry...

LoneChipmunk

11-20-2012

Your unlucky I guess Or people reported you for unskilled player(I don't know why they would do that though)

tadeup

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deirin View Post
3 win 8 loss in placement....i beleave u fked up ur start

lower elo= lower skillz....usually...

i think you can reset your elo and retry...
not rly, i was 3W 2L, when i left the game, then the huge loss streak

deirin

11-20-2012

maybe ur like me then...i play like **** 1 day and the next like a gawd...=-o

or maybe its a conspiracy...

or...maybe you got carried on your first few win...

or...maybe your fish ate your keyboard at your 3rd game...XD

;d(some1 should continue this thread with moar or...maybe...it could be fun...)

suiaunoa

11-20-2012

when you get reported they matchmake u with players that also get reported often...when u dont get reported they match you with ppl that also dont get reported as often

tadeup

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiaunoa View Post
when you get reported they matchmake u with players that also get reported often...when u dont get reported they match you with ppl that also dont get reported as often
well this is not rly cool since i should be able to play w ppl the same skill lvl as me and also not only d*heads

Cherry Fade

09-15-2013

Dude yes it is real. Riot doesn't want to tell anybody about it, or else they'd get sued or something.
Same thing I unintentionally left a ranked game, from a bug splat thing. I've only won 2 legit games after. Sigh Riot are ******s.

MarhsallLee67

09-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by noVa Legionary View Post
Dude yes it is real. Riot doesn't want to tell anybody about it, or else they'd get sued or something.
Same thing I unintentionally left a ranked game, from a bug splat thing. I've only won 2 legit games after. Sigh Riot are ******s.
I should wear a tinfoil hat every time I look at posts in this forum, otherwise people like you will make my IQ drop below room temperature.

ModestAce

09-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadeup View Post
play some ranked matches recentely, just for the lulz...i unintentionally left a game i was playing yesterday...
First off you don't play ranked games for "LULZ", that is just trollish of you. Second there is no such type of punishment, its all in your head. You might not be playing as well as you think, now it might be you mechanics or it might be your tramwork skills and object securing, so you need to see which is it and improve on it.