What about Ajani?

Yes. 2 28.57%
No! 3 42.86%
Yes..little problems...where? 0 0%
No...big problems...where?? 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Ajani - Caller of the Pride

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

11-20-2012

Quote:
Creator Notes:
Ajani is a melee mage, who relies on summoned cats to do the job for him...
Pridelings..very squishy, very fast
Stalkers....more beefy, not that fast, but dangerous if theres too much of them..
Jareth...tougher than Ajani...but last for a short period...
Ajani CAN NOT control their position in battlefield
NO summon dies when Ajani dies
Quote:
Lore:
"Some unaware travellers says that, on the interior of Kumungu Jungles som Feline creatures lives in a small tribe, they are very rare to be seen, and no one, but me, ever made contact with them. So a brave Hunter heard about this history and came across Valoran until he gets a exemplar of these strange "man-cat". By the time he reaaches Kumungu Jungles with his older son, and as soon they found the tribe a shot was fired, a female creature carrying his cub was seriously wounded, all members of the tribe starts to run away. The old hunter and his son aproach the helpless dying mother.and when his father was going to give a second shoot to finish the hunt, the young brave man stand between both of them and his father holdthe trigger.
Felling sorry for what his father has done, he grabs the little cub from the arms of his dead mother, promissing the he will findhis tribe again and make sure that no one will ever disturb his people again.
And then a huge Feline starts to charge agains the unawared hunters, as fast as he could re-arm himself the old hunter pulls his rifle and pull the trigger wounding the attacker, it wasn't enough to stop the berserking beast, the old man was very
injured, so as the savage defender, the both hunters and the carried cub flee from the jungle, the injuries was too much forthe old hunter, who dies in the journey back home, his son named the cub in honor to his father, Rengar, and as far as i know, the father of the stolen cub, widow of a murdered wife, never stop searching for them, until the day i told him that a champion has joined the League that look just like him, the tears of joy in his eyes was priceless, so Ajani asks me to help him to join this "League thing",in order to help him to find his a long lost son, well, i did it."

Nidalee the Bestial Huntress

Innate - Pridelings: Everytime Ajani kills a unit a Prideling starts to follow him, the amount of Pridelings owned is based on Ajani's level, Pridelings lasts for few seconds.
ex: Pridelings details on bottom of this page.
ex˛: They attack random nearby enemies.

Prideling Amount: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (number of Pridelings, he can own at the time)
Scales at Levels: 4, 8, 12, 16
Prideling Duration: 10 seconds after leaving combat.

Q - Encourage:
Passive - As the leader of his group Ajani gains passively, bonus defenses per creature summoned.
Active - Ajani roars very loudly in order to encourage his pack, all of his units gain a small amout of health and resistance for a short period.

Passive Bonuses: 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2% per summon (20% bonus Armor and Magic Resist at level 18 with all cats)
Damage: 50, 65, 80, 95, 110 (+ 0.4 Total AP) as Magical Damage
Heal: 30% of their total Health (except Jareth)
Defenses: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40% for 3 seconds duration (Jareth AND Ajani are included)
Cooldown: 18, 17, 16, 15, 14 seconds
Mana Cost: 75

W - Ajani's Call: When casted, Stalkers comes to help Ajani. The amount of Stalkers summoned is based on how low is Ajani's health is when he cast this skill.
ex: Stalkers details on bottom of this page.
ex˛: They attack Ajani's target.

Stalkers Amount: 1 Stalker per every 25% Health missing. (Ajani will summon 4 Stalkers if he cast this spell under 24% Total Health / Ajani can only have 4 Stalkers at the time.)
Stalkers Duration: 5 Seconds after leaving combat
Cooldown: 20, 19, 18, 17, 16 seconds
Mana Cost: 130, 120, 110, 100, 90

E - Strenght of Many: Ajani points to a target, making all the members of the Pride attack, the target receive a stack of slow per summoned unit attacking him. After one attack all summoned creatures dies, Except Jareth

Range: 800 (skillshot)
Damage: 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 (0.01 Total AP) per summon attack (if Ajani has 400 AP he will deal 440 damage with all 10 summons attacking).
Slow per Attack: 3% with 4 seconds duration (30% slow if ALL cats hits the target)
Cooldown: 20
Mana Cost: 75

R - Call Jareth: When casted, Ajani calls for the help of Jareth, The Leonine Titan, while Jareth is alive Ajani's innate is disabled. If Jareth kills a enemy champion he goes away and his cooldown is decreased.
ex: Jareth details on bottom of this page.

Range: 600 (skillshot)
Damage: 100, 150, 200 (0.1 Total AP) as Magical Damage
Bonus Damage per Slow Stack : 1, 1.5, 2% (20% Bonus Damage with all stacks of Strenght of Many)
Jareth's Duration: 3 seconds (+ 1 second per Jareth's attack up to 6 seconds OR target enemy dies) (when Jareth kills an enemy champion he leaves the battlefield, even if Ajani dies, Jareth continues to pursuit his target)
Cooldown: 200, 175, 150
Cooldown Decrease: 30% (45 seconds if Jareth kills a enemy + Ajani's 40% cd reduc...blue buff)
Mana Cost: 150

Quote:
Base Stats:
Health: 500 (+75)
Health Regen: 6 (+0.5)
Mana: 270 (+50)
Mana Regen: 8 (+2)
Attack Damage: 55 (+3)
Attack Speed: 0.5 (+3%)
Armor: 20 (+2.5)
Magic Res: 30 (+1)
Range: 130
Mov. Speed: 310
Quote:
Summons:

Pridelings: They look like wild cats, at the size of Maokai's Sapling
Health: 10% of Ajani's total
Attack Damage: 10%
Attack Speed: 125%
Life Steal: 100% (to make them more durable)
MS: 140%
Defenses: 30%
No Unit Collision

Stalkers: They resembles to a Leopard, half the size of Nidalee in cat form
Health: 30% of Ajani's total
Attack Damage: 30%
Attack Speed: 100%
Crit Chance: 30% (better damage resource)
MS: 100%
Defenses: 70%
No Unit Collision

Jareth: Jareth is a BIG white Lion.
Health: 140% of Ajani's total
Attack Damage: 120%
Attack Speed: 120%
MS: 75%
Defenses: 100%
With Unit Collision
Leo Tomita Index Page

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

11-24-2012

His passive is like Elise's cept you have to kill things. I think their damage could be increased a bit cause if you have to kill things to get them it'd be better if they did more damage. You could put a small increase to the pride's attack in the 'Strength of many' depending on how many there are in the pride. I have to say though it's a good thing you have the 'Strength of many' or his pride might be useless since they attack random enemies. Jareth would be fun to use but why take away the passive? Love the story by the way and I Love Rengar Sorry for the way it kind of jumps around btw, I just put my thoughts in as they came.

ValorAndGlory

11-24-2012

I think that Wizards while flattered to have loyal fans, but would be upset if this was to happen, also the big guy himself. added picture of the big guy.

Leo Tomita

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValorAndGlory View Post
I think that Wizards while flattered to have loyal fans, but would be upset if this was to happen, also the big guy himself. added picture of the big guy.
yes ..i suvscribe this concept on Strigwyr contest based on Planeswalkers...

Leo Tomita

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephaestus2 View Post
His passive is like Elise's cept you have to kill things. I think their damage could be increased a bit cause if you have to kill things to get them it'd be better if they did more damage. You could put a small increase to the pride's attack in the 'Strength of many' depending on how many there are in the pride. I have to say though it's a good thing you have the 'Strength of many' or his pride might be useless since they attack random enemies. Jareth would be fun to use but why take away the passive? Love the story by the way and I Love Rengar Sorry for the way it kind of jumps around btw, I just put my thoughts in as they came.
no probs....i'll will re-re-balance them again....but its fine is good to see opinions...just for the fun...because i was thinking Jareth+all cats= too OP...and no 'Strength of many the cats attack Ajani's target...all of them

Pi ZzaPi

11-25-2012

Yeah, this is border-line plagiarism.

Leo Tomita

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pi ZzaPi View Post
Yeah, this is border-line plagiarism.
LoL so many against Ajani...and i was thinking in him as a Homage/Tribute doesn't know the proper word to use in this case... i'm not North-American....dont worries...if i could ill deleted....

ValorAndGlory

11-25-2012

I think it would be easier to get a rengar skin that looks like Ajani, but I missed the topic about the make a planeswalker contest thing so yeah, sorry about that. Oh and a good thing to know, Ajani's brother Jareth is not a white lion like Ajani, just a heads up.

Hydrono

11-25-2012

Whenever anyone mentioned Jayce before his release, I always thought of Jace from MtG. I actually think that a character like Jace from MtG would be AWESOME in League.

Phoneixflare

11-25-2012

Seriously, this is just plagiarizing Ajani from MtG. I mean even in the way he functions.
And you took the name of his race too. I think it's cool in the story related to Rengar and stuff, but other than that...No.