Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dedicated Player Interested professional Top lane position

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCptCanada

11-20-2012

Hello, My Name is iCptCanada.
I have played league for around a year now and I'm interested in more ranked and professional play. I excel at top lane position, Playing Fair with good players, and punishing people that make bad moves. My Play style is very versatile, but in solo-que I prefer to be aggressive. I have a passion to be a pro player in league of legends after being inspired by this years championships, watching how you can make money and have fun. A website lights up my eyes, called, http://www.Z33k.com. This site hosts weekly 5v5 tournaments with RP Prizes. I am Looking for a team that is dedicated and willing to play every night. I would love to become a better play. Nah Brah's Don't worry I'm not a trashy squeaker that feeds and complains, or a one trick pony. Anyways, reply to this post if you are interested in a adept top laner. Or even starting a team with me. I'm on usually every evening around 4 PM GMT. Good Luck have fun, and remember Teemo is just a Teemo.

For people who don't like reading
TOP LANER
INTERESTED IN PROFESSIONAL PLAY
LOOKING FOR 5V5 TEAM
DEDICATED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCptCanada

11-20-2012

bump