Question about ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PeligroSeduccion

11-20-2012

I'm a bit confused, and I was hoping someone could clear this up for me.

So as of right now, if I went and played a Ranked Game, what would it count towards? Would it count towards my season 3 score, or the Preaseason score (And is the preseason technically out, just no mechanical changes?), and does the Preseason score get wiped when the "real season 3 starts"?

Sorry for all the noob questions, I just started really playing ranked this last season and I'm a bit confused. Thanks!

MaFiaQc

11-20-2012

curious about this too +1

PeligroSeduccion

11-20-2012

Shameless bump

Lowspice

11-20-2012

I am also wondering cause i vaguely remember it saying that the ranked que would be disabled until the season 3 patch was live. plus it would be a nice to have a reset cause of the losses i have obtained from leavers afkers and trolls and just over all me being some what bad.....

PeligroSeduccion

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowspice View Post
I am also wondering cause i vaguely remember it saying that the ranked que would be disabled until the season 3 patch was live. plus it would be a nice to have a reset cause of the losses i have obtained from leavers afkers and trolls and just over all me being some what bad.....
I'm just curious about whether I'd be playing matches for real or if it was just sort of testing until the new season comes out officially. That way I know whether it's ok to test out the new builds and stuff when it comes out, or if I should stick to tried and true. I tried googling it but no matter what I type in it just pulls up old season 1/2 stuff =/