70-80% win rate (ranked) Ap mid looking 4 5s team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colbei

11-20-2012

Ive been playing the game since release. I am a father of 2 and a mature player with great ability as an AP mid. I am looking for a mature team to do ranked 5's with. I am a little tired of getting stuck with players who wont communicate and do nothing but denegrate each other instead of work together to win games. I really have only ever solo qued so for thta reason I would be willing to "try out" for any teams looking to fill their roster. Thanks for the concideration.

Colbei

11-20-2012

bump

Visionize

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbei View Post
bump
Lawl, You dont need to bump half an hour after your original post.

Good luck with finding a team though !

Colbei

11-20-2012

hmmm i wonder if the caliber of team im looking for even reads forums?

Colbei

11-20-2012

Also is there anywhere anyone could recommend for ppl that are looking to create or join semi seroius 5s teams?

ZidxX

11-20-2012

hey, add zidxx , chat me later

ZidxX

11-20-2012

Add, Zidxx, Chat me in game bro

Colbei

11-21-2012

will do

Grollm

11-21-2012

Colbei I hate to burst your bubble bro, and I'm sure you're a good player but OrbLemonnation, who was the number 1 solo queue ranked player last season only had 51.6% win rate, so I REALLY doubt you're 70-80% win rate. Yeah you're at about 43.5% win rate, winning 10 out of 23 games. The only champ you're at 70%(71.4% to be exact) win rate with is Diana, and you've only played 7 games with her ranked.

Colbei

11-21-2012

lol acoording to lolking.net my win rate at ap mid is 70% that is not including other lanes or champs the statement i made is correct. Thank you for providing nothing productive and proving my point about players doing nothing but trying to bring each other down. Furthermore I see no harm in advertising the fact that I am a good mid as any team will still want me to undoubtedly try out and see for themselves. Go be negative elsewhere thankyou.