Why is Karma the least picked champion during ranked games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psykeres

11-20-2012

Also, hardly anyone knows how to play/build her anymore.

RavenMagus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoron View Post
Her passive also makes no sence for a support character, especially one with a heal. Healing yourself is counter-productive if you want the extra AP.
Her passive is actually fairly synergistic with both her shield (helps save you at low life, and is better with the free AP) and her heal (which heals for a percentage of missing health too). It lets you bait fights with surprising amounts of durability (and damage) when at low health.

soviergn

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoklese View Post
I can only think of one team comp in which she is a more viable choice than other champs. And its a pretty awesome combo but not OMGWTFPANCAKES amazing.. so yeah.. She just needs a redesign. She is a great champ with a lot of potential.. but until riot reworks her to fix some of the severely crippling drawbacks of her kit, she is gonna remain unpopular.

Im betting that she will get her rework either right before or right after trundle gets a cool new skin. (see: never in a ****ing million years.)
Well. Since theyve been releasing slow details for awhile now, the rework is imminent. Her Q will now heal and damage without mantra. Her sheild will no longer do damage on mantra, but is an AOE stun, her leash Stuns an enemy, and the boost/slow is being buffed. Oh, and it heals the allie and karma. As well damaging healing whoever goes it through it being enemies/allies. so yeah.

AnimusvsAnima

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoklese View Post
I can only think of one team comp in which she is a more viable choice than other champs. And its a pretty awesome combo but not OMGWTFPANCAKES amazing.. so yeah.. She just needs a redesign. She is a great champ with a lot of potential.. but until riot reworks her to fix some of the severely crippling drawbacks of her kit, she is gonna remain unpopular.

Im betting that she will get her rework either right before or right after trundle gets a cool new skin. (see: never in a ****ing million years.)
You do realize her rework's almost done? And that she's getting a visual upgrade WITH her kit overhaul? Didn't think a million years would fly by so fast, eh?

Inariele

11-21-2012

i play her daily and in my opinion she is a support for bruisers/ Meeles/ Tanks... not really for the little squishy adc. She is one of the Champs that need a lot of training so you get a feeling when to use her mantra and when to switch from offensive to defensive. But i would suggest, you wait until they are done with the rework, not that i am happy about that but i guess she will be easier to play then.

Arcane Azmadi

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeandroNueva View Post
Good day,

I looked at http://www.lolking.net/champions/

I realized that Karma is the least popular with the least percentage of win rate. I wonder why is this the case? I was actually planning to get this champion because she looks like a good support.
Actually, I think Urgot is generally surpassing her as the least popular champion at the moment.

But the reason? Despite what you think she "looks like", she is NOT a good support, at least not for bottom lane. She's passable as a midlane support- except who the hell wants a midlane support instead of an AP carry? Basically, she's a rubbish champ and always has been and always will be until Riot remake her.