Why is Karma the least picked champion during ranked games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sigil of LeBlanc

11-20-2012

Good day,

I looked at http://www.lolking.net/champions/

I realized that Karma is the least popular with the least percentage of win rate. I wonder why is this the case? I was actually planning to get this champion because she looks like a good support.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Cause she needs money to be a strong character, she can't get away with 0 cs as easily as the other supports

thread over

Postal Miku

11-20-2012

Terrible support
Terrible AP carry

Freerfs

11-20-2012

Others do her job better.

ZZZappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

It's easy:
She needs items.
Supports are not allowed to have gold.
She's not a very good mid.
You need voice chat coordination.

Emotoy

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeandroNueva View Post
Good day,

I looked at http://www.lolking.net/champions/

I realized that Karma is the least popular with the least percentage of win rate.
You answered your own question here. "least percentage of win rate"

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-20-2012

She can work, but only in a handful of specific team comps.

RavenMagus

11-20-2012

She is a decent AP carry, but not usually the best pick for the job. Her support is fairly weak without farm, and her skills pair best with melee teammates, which doesn't fit well into the standard ranged ADC bot meta.

Damoklese

11-20-2012

I can only think of one team comp in which she is a more viable choice than other champs. And its a pretty awesome combo but not OMGWTFPANCAKES amazing.. so yeah.. She just needs a redesign. She is a great champ with a lot of potential.. but until riot reworks her to fix some of the severely crippling drawbacks of her kit, she is gonna remain unpopular.

Im betting that she will get her rework either right before or right after trundle gets a cool new skin. (see: never in a ****ing million years.)

Skoron

11-20-2012

Her main problem is that she lacks an actual ultimate, and her regular abilities aren't really that great without the extra effect. Her passive also makes no sence for a support character, especially one with a heal. Healing yourself is counter-productive if you want the extra AP.

She can be strong early game with her shields, healing, and damage. The only problem is that there's always a support that's more effective. Lulu, Taric, Sona, and Alistar offer similar/better damage mitigation (shields and healing) while also being able to provide more CC and utility.

She's fairly effective in ARAM though. That's probably the only mode in which she's currently viable.