Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Grim Reaper Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El Demñio

11-20-2012

I know Karthus has a skin as the Grim Reaper. But I think Grim Reaper should be it's own champion instead of a skin. The Grim Reaper could use his Scythe as a Melee weapon. His passive would be that for every champion he kills his melee damage increases. (if he gets killed then his damage goes back to what it was). His first skill would be a Lazer Slash which does a decent amount of damage, his second ability would be summon little demon looking things to do his fighting for a bit until they die, and his third ability could be something like flash but instead of a teleport he opens a portal underneath him and pops him out where your cursor is, and finnaly his ultimate could be to summon his three headed dog (Cerberus) which would attack the nearest enemy. Cerberus could have a great amount of health and damage but low defense, This would be a great champion to have. What do you guys think?

LordVeral

11-26-2012

Good thing i searched lol i had my own ideas for a grim reaper champion. I cant give much criticism cuz im not great with all that stats stuff...but im here to give it a bump and maybe someone will come along with their own ideas to make it better

El Demñio

12-04-2012

Quote:
LordVeral:
Good thing i searched lol i had my own ideas for a grim reaper champion. I cant give much criticism cuz im not great with all that stats stuff...but im here to give it a bump and maybe someone will come along with their own ideas to make it better

Thanks dude. But I doubt that someone will reply. Grim Reaper has hardly no fans.