Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungler Looking for a home

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EC Thor

11-20-2012

I am currently looking for a permanent place of jungler in a ranked team of 5s for season 3

IGN : ilegalQuar

I have to tell you that i can be everything has a jungler i can play heimerdinger jungler and do great gank. i can play kassadin jungle also when i say i can play everything it's Everything. I know how to build my self to counter other team i love to counter jungle. I am agressive ( i mean i dont camp im always ganking every where )

My favotire jungler right now Shivana ( i dont got her but she's free and i love her ...gonna buy, first time jungle with her 10-2-13 9 ( i counter jungled soo much warwick that he never got is red hahaha at 2:30 ive countered all is red jungle

I play maokai - wukong - taric - diana has jungler

Current elo 1148 im at 8-6 and i got like 4-0 has a jungler