Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Start Up Ranked Team 1500+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tankstaah

11-20-2012

Tankstaah here. I am an experienced AP Mid player. I have been on various serious competitive teams in the past and played in many tournaments. I have participated in go4lol, IGN monthly's, reddit tournaments, and more. I have been looking for a new team for quite some time and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I am looking for a team that will frequently play ranked and compete in tournaments. I am looking for a team that is focused on improving their play above anything else. I am the kind of person that values dedication and hard work over current skill level. I believe teams are about much more than throwing five people with similar ELOs together. I have decided to create this team myself, starting from scratch. I will be playing mid and trying out all four other positions. This team will have frequent practices weeknights (to be determined) and weekend tournaments/scrims. If my mentality seems like something you can contribute to and you play Top, Jungle, AD Carry, or Support well, please fill out an app and add me in game! I will start holding tryouts as early as tonight!
Thanks, Tank

IGN:
Role:
Champions:
Availability:
Time Zone:
Communication:
Hardware:
A little about yourself:

My Sample App
IGN: Tankstaah
Elo: 1522
Role: AP mid
Champions: I play just about everything mid. The biggest two that I am missing are Anivia and Orianna, but I am not opposed to learning them. My top 5 are probably Karthus, Morgana, Ryze, Cass, and Gragas, but again I play almost every mid to a very high standard.
Availability: weeknights and weekends
Time Zone: EST
Communication: Skype, Vent, Mumble, TS3, etc
Hardware: Might seem weird but I've had problems in the past with players who end up having computer problems frequently. I have a brand new Asus g55 gaming laptop and fast internet connection with a quality headset. Internet is almost never a problem.
A little about yourself: I am a premed student at a top twenty university. Most of my time goes into that and parties, but just about every other available second is put into becoming a better League of Legends player.

Tankstaah

11-20-2012

bump

Ryzu

11-20-2012

GN: RyzuHD
S2 Elo: 1580
Role:Top/Jungle
Champions:All of the ones required
Availability:Whenever
Time Zone:GMT
Communication:skype/ts3/mumble/vent etc
Hardware:headset/pc
A little about yourself: have done go4lol/z33ks for 6-7 months as a sub a lot and would like to kill some time or do tournaments whenever

Talisid

11-20-2012

IGN: Talisid
Elo: S2 - 1532, S3 - 1506 current
Role: ADC (Also play Mid)
Champions: Sivir, Graves, Kogmaw
Availability: I work on a rotating shift so availability is all over the place. I'm available more often then not though.
Time Zone: Newfoundland Standard Time (east coast, GMT -3.5)
Communication: Skype, Vent, Teamspeak
Hardware: Computer is a little old but its good enough, lol.

A little about yourself: I'm a university grad with a decent job and a lot of free time. I'm looking for a team to practice with to improve my skills and hopefully do some online tournaments and such.

klogworth

11-20-2012

IGN:klogworth
Elo:S2 15something
Role:AD
Champions: Ez, corki, graves (obviously) also sivir,trist,draven,vayne
Availability:after school/work
Time Zone:EST
Communication: whatever we decide to use, prefer skype over vent/ts3
Hardware: pretty basic asus, duo monitors (vizio and insignia) and astros
A little about yourself: community college student, work part time, if im not going downtown im playing league. Which is most of the time bc im broke as ****