Someone help me i keep on getting banned!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Overlordock

11-20-2012

Seven Portals, You actually got banned because of what you've done and you personally deserve it. Its Riot decision not the Tribunal. If you have anything to ask or you really think you dont deserve it, you can send a Support ticket to Riot and they will gladly respond.

Overlordock

RockLobster88

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Portals View Post
thats not cool man im serious about this im sad and just mad. this happend one month ago bro im sorry for acting like a jerk off its just that thats not fair guys. it isnt i may not know you guys but im sorry man im just sad thats not cool guys i got banned last month for this.. :'(
And is it fair for the people you rage at in game constantly because things aren't going your way? I think it's perfectly fair for a time ban. How about you take this time and actually try, TRY to reform your behavior. Because the next step is more severe, and can lead to an eventual permaban, no matter how much RP you spent.

ThereRnoIDs

11-20-2012

just post a screenshot if you really did get ban for the same games within a week.
like the date of the emails after you search 'league of legends', report card number and whatnot.