Someone help me i keep on getting banned!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

THIS HAPPEND ONE!!! STUPID!!! MONTH !!!! AGO!!!!! IM GOING TO SUE THIS COMPANY FOR MONEY THEFT I KEEP GETTING BANNED FOR BS THINGS I HAVE DONT NOTHING BAD IN THE PAST MONTH AND THEY BRING UP THIS BS THAT HAPPEND ONE MONTH AGO!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5961967/

RockLobster88

11-20-2012

Didn't you just make a thread complaining about your deserved ban?

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

dud this happen one month ago!!!! ONE MONTH AGO!!!!!! i got banned last week for the SAME FKN ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RockLobster88

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Portals View Post
dud this happen one month ago!!!! ONE MONTH AGO!!!!!! i got banned last week for the SAME FKN ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So? I read your report and would've hit punish. You're behavior is terrible and no amount of capital letters will make my opinion change.

King of Daventry

11-20-2012

Judging by your attitude right now I think we can assume that wasn't the only incident of poor behavior.

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

dude how can you not be mad!! i got banned last week for the same fkn report that this one has!!??? and i just bought fkn rp yesterday to play and have fun and i get this!!!?? this report that happend one month ago!! in my last ban in witch i have havent accted bad in a long time

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

No i dont have bad behavior im just fliping out because i got banned last week for one day because in my reports it said the same exact same thing i had three reports and this one was one that was in the stupid reports and now i get banned for this one only please tell me how this is possible man im seriously done man

RockLobster88

11-20-2012

Quote:
dude how can you not be mad!! i got banned last week for the same fkn report that this one has!!??? and i just bought fkn rp yesterday to play and have fun and i get this!!!?? this report that happend one month ago!! in my last ban in witch i have havent accted bad in a long time
So. You expect me to be mad at Riot for them banning you, someone who I have never met or even heard of, because they banned you again for the exact same behavior you've been displaying that got you banned before? And you think buying RP is a free ticket to act like a total ***** in game?

Wow. I must ask, what's the weather like up your own ass?

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
No i dont have bad behavior im just fliping out because i got banned last week for one day because in my reports it said the same exact same thing i had three reports and this one was one that was in the stupid reports and now i get banned for this one only please tell me how this is possible man im seriously done man
Ah, if this is the actual case what you need to do is write a letter to support. However, you need to write it in a respectful tone and post both Reform Cards, making sure to point that the case had been brought up twice. You cannot, however, engage the Support Team with negative language, as that will make them much less likely to help you.

Seven Portals

11-20-2012

thats not cool man im serious about this im sad and just mad. this happend one month ago bro im sorry for acting like a jerk off its just that thats not fair guys. it isnt i may not know you guys but im sorry man im just sad thats not cool guys i got banned last month for this.. :'(